Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

You go for it hun! Its nice to know that its not just me that feels like that! I just seem to have lost all control! I sometimes think its because i feel comfy with myself now! Well when i say comfy i mean i still feel i would like to lose more but its not as much a priority to me as it was when i was 14st! Which im starting to think is a dangerous place to be! Because i have not really been following the plan and i know if i dont get a grip soon the weight is going to start piling on!

Anyways What car are you going to buy? I always wanted a convertible Vauxhall tigra but i can only drive automatic and they are very rare! Also just bought a very sporty TDI version of the astra which i absolutly love!! Im sure you will get there with your journey we all lose at diffrent rates! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

I am only at the start of my journey hehe! I was looking at your before and after pics! Absoloutly amazing! I think we are the same sort of build (well you was before you lost all the weight!!haha) so I know that what you look like now is what I am trying to achieve! Unfortunatly 4 years at uni and lots of alcohol has made me put on 4 stone haha! Was a lovely 10-12 before uni! Not so lovely any more hehe!

I am buying a pegeout 206cc, its my friends and she has just bought the new tigra! So she's offloading it at a good price to me, plus my nan is lending me the money as well as it kind of being a graduation present! (a lot of pressure as I don't finish for another 6 weeks! haha)

I am back on track from today though, I just want to be thin! My boyfriend has also said in a very polite way that I think that I am thinner than I actually am (DENIAL!) so that is pushing me forward! Esp now the nice weather is coming!
Good luck with WI! Bet u do lose! x

Ok so Wi was not as bad as i thought it was going to be! Lost half a pound not great but at least it is off and not on! Kick up the bum taken today! Will try harder!!

The car sounds fab melissa and im sure you will look fab driving along with the roof down! Lets hope we get a warm summer! Good luck on your journey and let me know how you get on on your WI. Do you have a diary on here??

I love nosing through everyones diary and reading their food plans!

XX

Ok so Wi was not as bad as i thought it was going to be! Lost half a pound not great but at least it is off and not on! Kick up the bum taken today! Will try harder!!

The car sounds fab melissa and im sure you will look fab driving along with the roof down! Lets hope we get a warm summer! Good luck on your journey and let me know how you get on on your WI. Do you have a diary on here??

I love nosing through everyones diary and reading their food plans!

XX

Well done! I am praying for anything even 1/10th of a pound haha!

I do indeed my sweet it is http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ood-diary-count-down-graduation-20-weeks.html

I don't know how to put it in without the link i'm afraid! lol xxxxx

well done on your half pound loss, you must have been pretty pleased after your few days off plan. Hope this week goes really well for you:)

Thanks bayside!

Today has been a lovely sunny day here and put me in a wonderful mood! Felt all summery! Been at work all day which has been ok!

!

Today is a green day!

Breakfast
scrambled egg on toast hexb
ketchup 1syn

lunch
mugshot
strawberries,yoghurt, 2x ryvita crunch hex b

snack
yoghurt
mugshot

dinner
Pasta n sauce topped with 28g cheddar hexa
quorn sausages
ketchup 1 syn

strawberry,banana eton mess
2x mini meringues 2syns
squirty cream 1

other hex a milk in tea and coffee

Last edited:
Afternoon all!

Food today is green again!

Breakfast
egg mayo pitta bread hex b and 1syn
green tea

lunch
mugshot
strawberries
ff activia
2x ryvita crunch

dinner
Ww cottage pie 5.5 syns ( i wouldnt normally eat this but i cant be arsed to make my own!)
Swede and green beans
activia yog

snacks
banana
activia ff
28g cheddar hex a
1x ryvita crunch 3 syns

milk hex a in coffee at work

Last edited:
Weekend here! Finally!

Will updated on monday with Wi results!

Last edited:
hope the rest of the wek goes well for you, it can be hard to stick to healthy food when you've worries on your mind; i've always been a comfort eater. take care

Bad week! Very bad week!

Have a good weekend all!

Last edited:
Weekend was a very busy one!

n!

Much love!

Last edited:
Yay, glad things are looking up again after a rubbish week. How's your tooth now? Good luck for tonight, you'll be in those jeans before you know it.

Yikes - it never rains but it pours, right? It's so hard to stay on track when you feel like the world is crumbling around your ears.
I hope you've lost but don't be too hard on yourself if you haven't. Life happens!

Good luck tonight, and just keep on truckin!

oh look at all of you lovely people stopping by!!

Today i am doing a green day
Breakfast
2x weetabix hex b
milk hex a
yoghurt

lunch
pasta with quorn sausages mixed with quark and salad cream 2.5 syns
yoghurt

dinner
quorn sausages again!
supernoodles
corn on cob
2x wholemeal hexb
yoghurt
hartleys jelly 0.5

tomorrow im planning another green

breakfast
magic porridge hexb
kiwi fruit

lunch
batchelors savoury rice
2 bolied eggs
yoghurt
2x ryvita crunch hexb

dinner
quorn sausages, cheesy mash hex a, beans
yoghurt

I know im not eating a lot of fruit but we dont have any in and i cant really afford to buy any so im having to make do with what we have in the cupboard untill friday! Good job i have been stockpiling quorn sausages and pasta n sauce!!! May be living on those the next few days!!

Anyway looks like it is going to be a busy few days at work lots of hours over the next few days but im not moaning it all goes towards the holiday!

Have a good week all and keep truckin'!! LO!L

Last edited:
D-Day at the dentist today!!

Happy easter to you all! xx

Last edited:
Awwr sorry to hear about the trouble with your tooth :/ Am sure it'll feel better once it's sorted hun..

Best to think of the money as a long term investment too like a nice sofa, except in your mouth :)

Lol! Cheers chick! He gave me a prescription for some strong pain killers so i am dosed up on those! so no pain at the mo!

Back