Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

ARRRAGGGHHH!
Today is day 3 of being housebound due to the snow! We have had 10 inches and it is my worse nightmare!! School is closed

Anyway fingers crossed for no more snow!!

Last edited:
crikey! You have got the bad weather! We've had quite a lot over night and this a.m and my school where i work is closed today. It's not a good day to be out driving.
I've had a cleaning spree and may do some decluttering too. Hope things get better your way!

ARRRRAGGGHH!!

So another week done and what a rubbish week it was!! Snow was so bad we were trapped indoors untill yesterday when i decided i was going to make it to work no matter what!! It took me 45 minutes to drive a 10 minute journey! But i got there!!

Last edited:
Well Wi last night was not too bad i managed to sts! Which im happy with feels like another chance!!

Anyhow im off in search of some nice low syn snack to have tonight whilst watching telly! Any suggestions would be great! xx

Last edited:
Forgive me lord for i have synned!!

today will be a green day!

breakfast
beans on toast hexb
butter 1 syn

lunch
pasta n sauce 0.5 syn
cherry toms
Cherry and choc muller 2 syns
alpen light hex b
pink and white 2.5 syns

Dinner
Salad with quorn burgers topped with cheese hexa
Strawberries and yoghurt

snacks
alpen light hex b
yoghurt
mughshot

will probably have a few more syns later! After all thats what they are there for!!!

Last edited:
Thank you to whichever kind soul gave me a rep about my diary! Mucho gracias!!

If any of you are still reading!Lol!!

Last edited:
Hi niknaks thanks for stopping by!!

So today i have done a green day. I dont think i have eaten anywhere near enough over the last few day as i have been so busy at work and i just havent had time to eat! But here's what i had today!

Breakfast
2x alpen light hexb

lunch
Packet of french fries 4 syns
banana
cherry mullerlight

dinner
pasta with homemade tomato and red pepper sauce with quorn pieces and sweetcorn topped with 28g cheese hex a
wholemeal roll hexb

snacks for tonight!
french fries 4
pink and white wafer 2.5

other hex a is milk in coffee
one saving grace is that i have drunk alot of coffee and squash so im hoping that will save me!!

So all is good in the hood here!!!!!!L!Ol

Last edited:
Your doing so well! Over 3st is brilliant!

Im sure your little naughty night hasn't done much damage, we all have them every now and then =] Good luck for this weeks weigh inx

Well its finally friday and tonight is flexi syn friday!!!

Day off again tomorrow and no work till sunday where i will be working all the way through till next saturday long week! So i really must get organised tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Well had the most fab weekend! Lots of yummy chinese and lots of wine! But every now and then it has to be done!

Last edited:
What a week!

My scales are showing a 3lb loss today which will be fantastic as it will take me 1lb under target!!!!! So keep your fingers crossed for me!

Monday could be a very good day with weigh in in the evening and im picking up my new car!!AHHH!!
So fingers crossed that Monday will be a day to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit my interim target! Just got back from Weigh in and i lost 3lbs taking 1lb below it!! So happy right now i really could burst!! I have had the most wonderful day too! I went shopping this morning as i have a party to go to at the weekend and i bought a dress for £5 and it was a size 12! Then this afternoon picked up my new car which i love then got to target! What an amazing day!!!

Well done to me!!!

:woohoo: Yayy! That's great news! Really pleased you've had such a good day and that life is going in your favour now!

What's the plan now? Are you going to stick where you are for a while as I noticed you said it was an interim target? Or are you going to keep going while the goings good?

really pleased for you:) Losing 3lbs in a week to get to target is amazing! keep writing and let us know how you get on with maintaining; i hope to get there myself one day!

Hey peeps,

So here is to being on track!!LOL!

Last edited:
Back