Herbal Life Products

Very expensive for similar products that you can get more reasonably priced elsewhere...

Thanks!

Went to a weight loss Challenge & they were trying to flog these products. I am very doubtful they actually work!

Isn't it kind of like Cambridge Diet? Or is it a Slimfast type thing. I had a brief investigation a few years back and decided it was all very gimmicky compared to the likes of Cambridge and Slimfast - too much push on supplements and some right wacky names.

Isn't it kind of like Cambridge Diet? Or is it a Slimfast type thing. I had a brief investigation a few years back and decided it was all very gimmicky compared to the likes of Cambridge and Slimfast - too much push on supplements and some right wacky names.

Yes they are the same, powders but u use soya milk instead, my mum did it got a month supply all she lost was the money for the products, she kept to it to the letter and nothing lost, when she spoke to the lady when she rang to sell mum some more she said something about it could take a coupe of months to show the weight loss (which was bull) she even had to gutso to tell mum she had cheated and that why no loss. (not a very good saleswomen).

Back