Herbalife

MissMimi

Hi everyone

I successfully lost 2.5 stone following the Slimming World plan however since August I have put 2 stone of that back on *sob*

SO my plan is to start on Herbalife on Monday, I thought I would come on here for some inspiration and tips but there doesn't seem to be anyone following the plan...this can't be right?!

Anyone out there on Herbalife? Want to share some tips with a newbee? Buddy up?

I will keep a weekly blog of my progress should anyone else be interested :)

They took the herbslife forum off as it wasnt being yard but there are a couple of girls using herbslife in the slim fast section

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been playing around with herbalife but I find it hard to stock to as i need more support... I know that sounds silly but it would be great to have people to 'talk' to that are following the same plan

I am back on day 1 today! x

P.S, I have asked for our own section on minimins on the tech support section but i'm still waiting for a reply..

Toofatcat did tell me that we used to have our own section however it was really quite to it was removed :wave_cry:

It's a meal replacement programme made up of shakes and protein bars...I was going to start on it until I found out a lot of their products are not vegetarian so now I need to find an alternative, there are so many options I have no idea what to go for!

Back