Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Oh My gosh, arn't i glad that day is over!

yesterday was awful,, still stauyed 100% on plan :) but gosh it were stressful!

but i have a car!!! yay!

Weigh in tomorrow, hope my no stress and pressure but still 100% on plan tactic works! lol

xxxxx

Oo i'm so pleased with myself. I sat and watched my bessie mate and her oh eat a maccys today whiolst i cooked a sw meal!

breaky 2 alpens and 2 mullers and 2 apples

dinner was 3 bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, frylighted potato, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.

tea is extra lean minced burgers, bacon, cheese, veg and mash :) xxx

WI tomorrow, il be gutted if i loose nothing :( x

How did you do at weigh in hun?

YAY!!
1.5 lbs off.
I'm now target +1, but i intend to lose another 6lbs to be target -5 for christmas.

Clearly i put too much pressure into it last week.. so im gunna use the same tactic i did this week, being100% on track, but relaxing and not being to stressed.

im realy enjoying being back on plan :) yay.

hope everyone else is doing well!

had 2 alpen lights for breaky, lots of water..
frozen rasberrys :)

dinner will be chilli con carni. Extra lean mince, onions, peppers, kidney beans, tinned toms, swartz packets, brown rice, vlf natural yoghurt, .. might have cheese on top but not 100% what i'm having for tea.. and me do likes my cheese lol.

i treated myself to chips and a burger for my take away last night, and also had some chocolate areo bubbles.. yum. so obvs my syns will be between 5-7 on average to keep them low for a reasonable loss at next w.i too.

xxx

Todays been good :)
been shopping, mostly in la-senza lol.. got started on some xmas shopping which was good!

started the day with a muller, 2 alpens and a bowl of rasberrys.

lunch was chicken, peas and a jacket with a bowl of salad from the salad cart ( went to harvesters, yum!) had about 4 crutons, a tea spoon of colslaw..

tea is morrisons eat smart sausages, roasted parsnips, mash and gravey with some veg (2syns)

bought some stuff to make that mixed bean cassoulet iv been meaning to make from this months mag for aggges.. gunna add some roasted parsnips in too to make it a bit sweet? maybe it'l work, maybe not haha we'l see how it goes tomo.

xxx

yesterdays eating

2 alpens, punnet of rasberrys, 2 mullers and an apple

dinner was jacket spud with beans and cheese

tea was mixed bean cassoulet from mag, but replaced carrots with parsnips and added morrisons eat smart pork sausages.. it was yum!!!!

Todays eating

2 alpens, a muller

lunch was mixed bean cassoulet from mag with added est smart sausages for lunch (lush!)

and tea is chicken with roastys and veg and gravey :) x

hey all

didnt get a chance to eat much today :(

had an alpen at breaky

then another alpen mid morn, and a banana

pasta with cheese HEA and tune for lunch

and tea is chilli con carni (2syns) with brown rice, vlf natural yog followed by frozen rasberrys and shape yogs. x

Oh my lord!!
period came today, first one in almost 3 years. i feel like absoloute poo :(
iv been good all week, but not to sure as to what will happen at weigh in tomo eve. As always i will update you :) lol

2 alpens, 2 shape yoghurts, punnet of rasberrys.

lunch was chilli con carni (2.5syns) with brown rice and vlf natural yog.

tea was homade burgers with cheese and bacon and wedges with some ketchup (1syn)

and 2 x choc highlights (4 syns)

7.5 syns

xx

Lost absoloutly f* all. . don't really know why, maybe it was the wednesday night treat or my period..

onward and downwards this week...

hope everyone else is okay..!!

Hey chin up Fern

You probably havent lost anything because there is nothing left for you to lose - you are at target! You must be so proud of yourself...

Things might be 'poo' at home but keep your pecker up, things could be 'poo' and you could be very overweight - so think about all that you have achieved and pat yourself on the back.

If I can do half of what you have done then I will be very happy:D

You always make me smile with your 'Here I am' message x

Thanks hon, dont fret. Youl be at target in no time!

feeling a lil low as a combination of a few things, am trying so hard to russle up the motivation, i actually feel ashamed for not taking my own advise, sucking it up and getting back on the wagon.

on the up side i tried on a dress in coast today. Iv never ever even fitted in anything coast, but today i tried a dress, depsite being a size 10 i picked up a 14 ( i still have big boobs ) and it was too big, and i got into a 12, which concidering its coast, im really pleased. down side was that its a £135, but Oh says i look so good in it, hes buying it as a xmas pressie, aslong as i promise to wear it as every appropriate ocasion possible lol.

:)

hope your okay.. xx

Hey all. Been having a pretty crappy week, and thus i gained a pound last night at Wi.

however, iv decided to start all over again. As new.

So. heres to my first week back to plan 100%

Whoop! x

Oh Id love to fit into a size 12 in coast - its a fab shop, you must have been thrilled. Have things improved at home??

Todays eating

- mango chunks and rasberrys for breaky with an apple.

Mid morning i went for a walk and had two alpen lights

i had a mug shot 2 syns, 2 oranges and an apple around lunch time

then i had two chicken legs and two mullers 1 choc one, lemon cheesecake 1 syn

im going to have a tomatoe and herb pasta sauce with cheese now

and later on if i'm still hungry i might make some wedges??

MY C suggested having loads of small meals rather than 3 meals a day.. and i feel lots better!

x

Back