Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Lost half a pound this week. back bang on target :eek:)

- had a lovley evening with my wifey, .. chicken kebab for tea with chocolate cheesecake and cream.. as treat. Yum.

xox hope everyone else is okay!

ooo i made quiche today, and omg its lush!!!

today i had,

2alpen lights for breaky with a activia fat free yog.

Mid morn i had hartleys suger free jelly mixed up with chopped pear, oranges and grapes

for lunch i had my quiche. Base was ham, with red onion, red pepper, bacon, eggs and some laughing cow cheeses and topped witha bit of cheese also, with baked beans..

iv munched on carrot sticks all day and drank diet pepsi, and had another yog..

then for tea i had half a quater of quiche, with chips, and gravey.

i also munched on 3 cubes of galaxy.

so, i'm counting 4 for the galaxy, 1 for the gravey, and although i had origanly planned to syn the quiche (because cheese didnt make up a HEA per portion) as i ahd mroe than a quater, im counting it as HEA.. ( shoot me if you think im wrong.. but either way i have syns to spend ) LOL

iv just made a pasta salad, made with tuna and tea spoon of light mayo that im counting as 1 syn, spring onions and cucumber, with carrot sticks, 2 hard boiled eggs and a quater of my quiche which il count as 3 syns. for lunch.. il have my usual alpen and yoghurt for breaky.

iv also bought some wholemeal pittas that i pan to make a homemade kebab out of on the w.e when i wont be usuing my HEB on alpens.. :)

Hey guys, hope everyones doing well. :eek:)

Been really good so far.. using a few more syns dailey than i usually do so we'l see though.

swam 40 lengths this morning, i am so proud. It never ceases to amaze me how much sw has given me my life back.

I also signed up for RFL 2010.. so if you don't see my other post in the off topic bit and would like to donate.. heres my online link.

xx
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/fernbailey

Hi chick just catching up on your diary!

Good on you for doing 40 lengths! I dont think i could do 10! Havent been swimming for ages must try to get back into it! Do you take it up when you got to target and do you find it helps with your losses?

Hope your first * week is not to bad. I am having a star week and i feel like a pumped up elephant!LOL!

Hope you have a good week!

Hey!

Im not to sure when you started reading my thread, but iv always had a problem with water, well a combo of water and my asthma.

I went to a spa months and months ago that had a pool that was adult sized depth wise, but length wise was the size of a babba pool, because of the length i found i could swim easily and it really boosted my confidence. I had about 5 lbs to go at this point, and i had a really good loss that week, 3lbs.
however when i took the plunge to swim on my own, i had a horrible expierance at my local pool, and it really screwed my confidence, to the point i was convinced i'd never bring myself to swim properly.

However i took up aquafit because i felt i needed to be doing some form of exercise per week, i think it does help with the wieghtloss, whether that be a physcological positive feeling that does it or the actual activity, its really built up my confidence and i finally took the plunge and tried swimming again with my best friend.. and i love it! i feel so much more confident, and i cant believe i can do 40 lengths! i know its not much, but i could never manage one without having some sort of panic/asthma attack, or generally feeling the need to curl up into a ball and pant heavily lol!

i deffinatly find swimming helps my losses, aswell as giving me time to mentally clear my mind. I'd highly recommend it.. (and no, that cold feeling that hits you when you get out, and you ask yourself what you were thinking.. that never goes :p)

- so been to fatclub this week, i lost 1 lb, and gained a £50 fine :eek:) yup, so devoted to sw as i am, i parked on double yellows to make it in time, and subsequently recieved a ticket. grr!

glad i lost a lb though, despite being good i missed aquafit due to *week - Which btw, sucks ass. Even more so as things as home have hit a whole new low, rock bottom infact.. which concidering i didnt think it could get much worse, is suprising for even me.

1 week exactly to move in day. BRING IT ON! i say, couldnt get here any faster. Wish i could slip into a coma and wake up on tuesday, have everyone treat me like a princess all day as it will be my 18th ;) and the get my jog on with all i own and move the hell out! LOL

Hope you guys are doing well..

fyi: ben and jerrys frozen yog, choc brownie. Like 45 syns for the lot.. worth it just for the brownie bits alone. Mmm me love brownie! however have also recently discovered morrisons carrot cake from cake counter. The best!

- Obviously heading for a gain, my sister turned 14 today, and being WI night iv had my treat (chicken kebab, 4 carrot cake squares with extra thick double cream and a bowl of crunchy nut bites. Oh and the two lindt eggs and packet of crisps i had for breaky- dont judge me, iv been upset... lol)

- so we have bday meal for her tomo, my bday do sat, birthday curry meal out tues, and we move into our new house wed with no way of unloading kitch stuff till the thurs.. we can all see where thats heading! lol

Wishing you all a good WI..

xxx

oo it's my birthday tuesday!

having an entire week of plan.. i already feel sick.. but im riding it out to fully enjoy some 100% on plan fun next week. Might aswell make the most of the week as its here haha.

hope the rest of you are having fun, crazy times here trying to get sorted for the move, il update you all next week! xxx

Have a lovely 18th birthday Fern and best of luck for your move. Enjoy your week off plan, you'll be back with it again next week.

On plan today 100% feeling rough from so much crap intake..

grapes and strawbs with ff yoghurt for breakfast, 2 alpens..
3 sausages (1.5syns) with mash (1 syn) and gravey (1 syn) with lots and lots of veg..

more fruit throughout day..

curry tomorrow night as its my birthday, and another bloody curry on friday night ... i feel like the worlds against me! LOL
mind you.. my willpower is not as strong as usual..

ahh the creamcakes....

Hi girls and boys!

Iv snuck back to my mothers to quickly update you.

WI today, 5+ gain, expected but dissapointed inself.. Will be off in no time. Will be oooober good this week.

Moved into my new house today, and have very limited access to internet (meaning only when i come home un till we set up things at ours)
Will miss you sooo much! but will be back soon i promise!

See less of you next week ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys!

Am babysitting for mother this eve so am taking full advantage of the free internet as we still don't have it at our house.
So let me fully update you!

Tuesday was lovley, i had most of my birthday celebrations the previous weekend as we moved on the wednesday. I stuffed myself silly and got back on track wednesday. I weighed in at boots at 4pm on the wed (as i couldnt make my 6:30pm sw class :( ) And that showed a good 5lb gain, totally expected as i said, so have been working to get it off.
My trousers feel oober loose so i hope thats a good sign, but dont want to be tricked. WI is tomorrow, no matter what it'l be shown as a gain on my books as i didnt weigh and was last written in as target minus 1 lb, but obviously i'l know if my hard work payed off.
I went swimming today.- on my own. First time ever, i only had half an hour as childrens classes were starting but i managed 30lengths effortlessly.. i was very proud of myself, mainly for going on my own. I also got my treck on and walked from my new house back to my mums sunday morn, it was freezing and only 1.9 miles but did me good none the less.. iv ahd to miss aquafit for various reaons the past couple of weeks and have been feeling really unfit.

So, Thursday was bangers and mash, friday was chicken stirfry, saturday was homemade meatballs, sunday was chicken roast dinner, monday was tuna pasta bake and tonight was chilli con carni. Yum :) I'd love a massive loss, BUT iv been having about 5-7 syns a day, which when i was a good loss needs to be less so we'l see. 1.5lbs would be nice. Atleast to be under target +3. I can work with that :)

- I love my house, feel like im in over drive and can't stop at the mo. I dont feel like its 'my' house yet, so im forever cleaning and scrubbing everything incase someone comes to inspect! LOL. We'v finally got recordable freeview up and running, so although im having Living TV withdrawel symptoms, im coping. I do love my house..(oh how i wish i could decorate, you should see the hidous salmon pink carpets!)
We'v had a bit of an arguement with DFS, we ordered sofas aon finance, and then some numpty told us we'd been declined but refused to say why, so we left it and were resigend to having sofas when we could afford them, then after alot of faffing around, and alot of DFS employees not doing there job right, turns out that numpty didnt have a clue and that yes, we were having sofas as we had been accpeted, as we should have, there was no reaosn for us to be declined! - cant wait till they come, atleast 5 weeks minimum yet though, boo!

LOVE my new job. Its lush. I couldnt be happier, fully enjoying the 3 days a week work lifestyle also, but start full time next week when i start training with the care agency. I know it wont be as much fun, but the moneys better and we need it so im getting the best of both worlds atm!

Really hope you guys are all good. I oober dooober miss you chatting to you all, no one quite understand sw like you guys do and i miss that lifeline to my sanity! haha.

Hope to be back online properly soon, we have a computer sorted.. we just need a conection! xxxxx

P.s! - I made my first ever soup ( it was awful and bland)..and a homemade quiche, it was lush.. sw friendly of course.. bessie, mum and OH all adored it, - Iv also been bought a morphy richards slow cooker, im so excited, yet nervous to use it. Going to find some good slow cooker recipes to use with it now! xox

Oh my gosh i am lost without you guys! - Should be back wit the net in the next week.. (atleast that's what BT have promised!!!) i'm excited to get back to updating you all!

SO, after really struggling this past week i am now 10 stone 4.5 lbs. This makes me 3.5lb over 'Target' HOWEVER. After meeting a lovley lady on my training course ( may or may not have joined, as i did share my little secret gem of minimins with her, so if your here. . *waves!* ) it made me self assess and iv realised i want my 5stone award. SO im going to get back to 10.1, and start paying again, to shift that half a stone.

All in all, of this week i have 10.5 lbs. That seems scary to me after being at target for over 6 months now, but i know i can do it. Iv booked myself a Full body swedish Massage & eyebrow wax on the 24th of April. Exactly 11 weeks away. 1 lb a week and i' be at 9 stone 8.5lbs, and i think in the long run, much more happier. Although i hope i wont lose my curves, we shall see. I love the size i am now, but struggle to feel happy when i gain a few after an enjoyable week, and dont feel i have that leway in my head anymore. so if i lower the weight, i wont be so mortified and feel so disgusted with myself, thus ruining said enjoyable week. At first i didnt think 5 stone off was maintainable for me, but 6 months and 4stone 7.5lbs off, i know i can now. Anything is maintainable, its all in the head

After a very expensive shock of living away from home and the responsibility of the food shop, i have now ditched alpen lights. Simply cannot afford £1.80 for 5 bars, when im eating 2 a day, EVERY day. even though i LOVE them. SO a 47p pack of ASDA wholemeal pitta's everymorn, stuff with bacon, lettuce, tom and with some brown sauce and some light mayo thinly spread, its lush and a great, filling, much more enjoyable start to the day.

We'l see how that goes.

I'v also set myself a challenge- No Wii Fit for me. I'm going to join a running club! - But first must tackle issue 1. Cant run, not at all.. without having major asthma attach (the cold is really making me suffer)
SO. Am walking/jogging twice aweek, aswell as keeping up with swimming once a week so i throughly enjoy it, and am pleased to report my boobs are so perky!!! ( lots of weight lost= not very nice boobs) i am really enjoying benifits after a good couple of months at the swimming now, and my boobs and thighs are vastly improving. Now. although a running club, (let along being able to run) is a long way off right now, i couldnt swim 2 lengths in a row, let alone finish the first one 5 months ago, and now i can swim 40 easy. I WILL do this, and be part of a running club by the end of year (cant say i enjoy the weather too much, but its free)

Am settling into house better now but its still taking time. Im gunna start taking down and replacing curtains soon, right now i feel like im looking after someone else's house, so hopfully once i aliminate that feeling, i will finally relax! - sofas should arrive by end of month/start of next month - atleast i really hope so. Cant cope with beanbags much longer!!

Love to all... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello dearest sweeties!!

1lb off at fat club this week, not loads but have had a binge last night and although i tried this week i wasnt 100% as i could have been so am pleased none the less. Finally feel like my binging is out of my system and feel on it for another weeks worth of slimming!!!

Enquired on some info for becoming a sw consultant, wont concider it for a long time yet, due to my age and circumstances, but i dont want it to be my master plan and not be fully aware! so we'l see. Thought i'd share none the less!!

xx

Back