Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Awww bad times babes..! least it deterred you from sweeties :)
My weigh day is tomorrow :eek: Hoping for a good loss to keep me motivated! x

Awww bad times babes..! least it deterred you from sweeties :)
My weigh day is tomorrow :eek: Hoping for a good loss to keep me motivated! x

Fingers x'd for you!

i know, i feel like ****. I actually dont want anything naughty, which is unusual when im poorly, but i really cant be bothered to cook either :(

awww :( get snuggled up in jarmies and chill out. Trials of being a woman ay. xx

Hahah aah bless ya lol. ive just got in from workk. Working tomorrow though so cant chillout properly x x x

This sounds stupid but whenever i try and add stuff to my signature it tells me its too long but theres people with more writing than im trying to put on, am i doing something wrong?x

breaky: two alpen lights HEB, pear, apple

shape yogurt, strawbs, and rasberrys, a very small sprinkleing of toasted flaked almounds 3syns?, and 2 rich tea fingers 1 syn.

slice of ham. 1 pear
hot choc 2 syns
2finger kitkat 5.5 syns

tea will be pasta, XL bolognese, (peppers, onions, carrots, tinned toms, herbs, spices.. and cheese HEA

11.5 syns today. Quite proud as it was actually a 4 finger kit kat, broke of two and chucked them in the bin! wooo chocolate victory for me! and im still pooorly!

oops.. add a homemade choc rice crispie cake to that .. :O oh dear.

Last edited:
Okay. Last nights syns - 25-30??

I dont even wanna talk about it.
responsibility taken.
Days over.
New day..

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB. 1 pear. 1 apple.

Well, day was going perfectly fine. Was especially proud after chucking half the 4 finger kit cat away and was pushing towards my syns limit.

Then i made syn free spag bowl for Oh's parents as they came round for T.

Had to pop over to SIL before hand though as we had some crimbo food lists to sort- i then ate one of the girls chocolate rice crispi cakes with smarties on top..

fine, got home.. ate spag bowl.. MIL brang garlic bread, course she would. I ate a piece of that ? why i have no idea. Not really that fussed!

Then she whips out a box of after eights. I say ok to 1. Then she leaves the box next to me. before the nights out iv even about 6/7 and a 4 finger kit cat. On top of the syns id already had..

again. i have no idea why on earth i did it, and am kicking myself now. But i am gunna seriously reign it in untill wednesday. i want to see those 9's back on my scales!

Elle?? whats going on mate. You were so 'pow pow pow' nothing could stop you!

xxxxx

i am pow pow pow still - just ended up on an improptu night out. I am still within my weekly syns and bopped around the dancefloor - it was just a bunch of syns i could have used elsewhere and now for the rest of the week ive got 10 per day or something!!! gah! xxxx

dont worry about choccie-gate - it happens every now and then....least you are recognising that its not good and are looking at pulling it back!?! xxx

well done! it sounds like your on track still then!

yes im hoping i can pull it back. 1.5would be nice this week, but im thinking after last night maybe between 1/2 and 1. 1 would be better.. lol or 5 :eek::D haha a girl can wish.

mmm roasty din dins in the oven!

Oh.My.God. I feel SO sabotaged.

MIL did food shop for us. yes, you hear me right. She went out this morning and has come back, with crisps, chocolates, full fat yogurts- oh and a bag of apples.. for me. :eek:

and then, after insisting she take us out for roast dinner rather than me cook.. (i put my foot down) she took over. She made my gravey full of fat and cornstarch.

:cry: now i dont know how many syns iv had with the gravey.

Im never going to fix this by wednesday. What am i going to do?!

:cry: now i dont know how many syns iv had with the gravey.

Im never going to fix this by wednesday. What am i going to do?!
dont stess it chick!! its not good for you!!
just draw that line and make extra effort with s and ss foods andwater.
you can always reduce syns a little if you want too.

id intended no syns today to make up for last night!

no syns tomo and tues and il be 100% wed too and have treats after Wi rather than all day.

xx

breakfast: 3 sweet ryvitas HEB- cheese HEA shape yog, grapes

wholemeal pasta, bolognese. 1 apple

diet coke, shape yog, grapes

2 eat smart sausages wrapped in bacon 1 syn. sw chips, and loads of peas.

will resist choc.

having a really crappy day, work was crap, this course crap iv been trying to sort is crap. my weight loss wed will be crap and im fed up of being on this crappy period!

:mad:

Last edited:
WI Tomorrow. Me thinks on lb on.

Seriously concidering putting my T back. I cant decide.

So, we go to looe on monday. I am fully prepared- have food shopped for the next 4 days to keep me on track, and will do another food shop monday when we get there- iv planned all my meals and i WILL have a loss!
I have access to a pool, so will be using that and hope to do a walk of some variety that should do me some good.

:)xxx

Back