Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

I am relieved, to say the least!

Im trying Hi-fi bars as my HEB this week and i am FULLY planned for the week ahead. Il even be weighing in at a local group on the tuesday at a different group. id hoped to find a wednesday group but would have to drive 40 mins from were we are staying which is a bit much.. but this tues class is at the local school.

i really hope i can stay on track. it feels close again now. xx

Okay. yesterday was completly off plan.

Back on it today. I will do this.

breaky: one choc and orange hifi HEB
one shape yog

lunch: pasta and tuna salad (1syn) with cucumber and spring onion.
Diet coke

1 apple

tea: sw quiche, 1 syn. Mash, baked beans and brocollie.

x

Hi Fern very well done on your loss so far that's a great achievement, best of luck getting to target, i'm sure you'll be there in no time!

Rick

Thanks rick!

So day 1 yesterday, managed 100% :)
day 2..

breakfast: 1 mint choc hifi HEB, 1 shape yogurt

dinner: pasta with passata, tuna, onions, pepper, seasoning and cheese HEA

tea: 1 syn chicken curry with brown rice and total 0% yogurt.

..and a few crisps.. eek lol

Tonight will be difficult- we are visiting my sister and her, her fiance and Joe will all be ordering in pizza, obviously i have planned ahead and will be having my curry but i feel a bit eeeeek about it all.

i have contacted the consultant who runs a group on a tues eve at 6pm not far from the holiday park we are staying in next week who says its fine for me to drop in and weigh. Im hoping this will keep me on track. I know if i dont have weigh in for a fortnight il go off the wagon- as i clearly proved on thursday when i had the entire day off, for no reason what so ever. Pointless, i got carried away and made excuses.

I know that my two days off (wed and thurs, wed being wi day) will account for atleast a 1.5lbs gain, so if im SUPER good untill tues eve WI and have no more than 5 syns, im hoping i can sts.. then be super good the week after whilst im still away and get a 2lb off to even things out?? that would take me to target +3, and i really would be back in the running for being back at T before xmas.

Does that make any sense?

Im just wafffeling now arn't i! xx

Last edited:
Right guys.

iv been off plan today also, despite doing well last night.

So iv found a group that weighs in on a friday, and im gunna kick some serious weight loss arse this week whilst away, lots of walking and healthy eating. then i can weigh friday, and then go to class wednesday following as normal even though itl be a shorter week.

that gives me 5 days to shift 1 lb and whatever iv gained from the 3 days of badness (wed, thurs and today)

pow pow pow. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS.

I need just TWO pound to get back in target range, i can and will do this.

Have a great week away and best of luck for Friday.

Rick

Right, I'm not sure what happened these last few days but its been god awful!!
Iv successfully managed to struggle back on today though. So although a week lost, I'm essentially starting 2 days early on my new week. I can only hope that by next wed I can loose what iv gained this past weel + a half maybe.

Today:
3 sweeton onion ryvitas HEB,
28g cheese
Strawb muller

2bacon rashers, baked beans and 2 poached eggs

Syn free spag bowl (carrots, pepper, onions, extra lean mince, various herbs and seasoning etc) and pasta

1 hartleys jelly - 1/2 syn

60 lengths in pool, and some walking.

Resisted all cornish naughtness, it was tough but I do wanna stay on track!!

X

i am pissed right off

caravan holiday was bloody awful- ate so much out of pure flipping bordem that despite swimming every other day and a grand total of 100lengths, my scales say 6lb on. ****ED RIGHT OFF. i did try, i tryed really hard during the days, it was just pure bordem that i binged in the eve-quite right i deserve a gain, but when iv had lbs on like thsi before its been throughly enjoyed and iv eaten FAR worse.

so ****ing pissed off.. iv literally no chance of getting to T for christmas, and have gained everything iv worked off in the past month and a half, i am EXACTLY were i was when i came back from cornwall after getting engaged in early sept.

iv literally had enough.

yesterday:
breakfast: grapes, activia fat free

dinner: chicken with salad and balsamic vinegar dressing

apples

tea:cauliflower, brocolie and bacon bake made with fat free cottage cheese and a chedder topping HEA new pots and baked beans

evening snack: 2 alpens HEB

Today: hot choc 2 syns, activa fat free, grapes

apple

batchelors golden rice (syns?)

2 alpen lights HEB

tea: ham and potatoe fritata with cheese topping HEA, salad and ketchup 1syn

breaky: 1 activia fat free, 2alpens HEB grapes

apple

roast pots done in fry light, carrots, brocolie and chicken breast, with gravey 1 syn

hot choc 2 syns, rich tea finger 1/2 syn.

.. havnt had HEA yet, will see. Im full at the mo so?

Fern!

Well as your diary is called a rollercoaster ride with me you need to live up to it sometimes!

So you've had a bad week but judging by your food diary you're right back on track which means your not making it a bad couple of weeks or month so kudos to you.

I think stick to plan as best as possible and with a bit of grit and determination you will loose those pounds you gained before you know it.

Have a good week and keep smiling!

Rick

Thanks Rick.

Right guys, just gunna let you know where i'm at.

Iv been back on plan since friday, and as you know i weigh wednesday eve. Im hoping that it'l show a maximum of 2lbs gain on wed, but that may be slightly optmisitic. Either way i think i may be asking my C to put my target back to 10st1 for the minute, as i dont have enough time now to get to 9 st 8.5 after seeing 10st 5 on the scales friday (morn! so gawd knows the real gain) I dont want to 'ruin' my xmas by stressing about my weight.

Also. Some of you may have noticed me mentioning it in some other posts but me and Oh are activly TTC, so .. should we be so lucky and it happen in our first month i need to be at target weight in order to continue with sw free of charge (for up to a 2st gain and to be back in target range within 6 weeks of birth to not pay)

So. thats me.
We'l see. xxx

yep, it's true!
I know iv spoken about it before.. but this is the descion we'v made. Im excited and scared at the same time.
Well, we'l know if its happened in the next 2.5weeks. So cross your fingers for me. This i what i want. xx

Back