here i am! yet again lol!

hiya shanny!!

should have been....but havent lol! kind of been in "last supper" mindset lol! am meeting my cdc tomorrow so im just gonna start tomorrow instead. was meant to be going out last night but have decided not to so graping the chance to get back on cd asap!! cdc meet is at 4pm though, again gunna be a hungry start lol!! soooo excited though!
feeling ick about tomorrow night though, its my bf's sisters 21st night out and her best friend was the one person my bf had something with when we were split up, and its her joint bday night out :( so my bf will be there, but i wont, eek! i know he wouldnt cheat now but its still a yucky thought :( grr, but hey!
ive ordered a whole load of craft kits, like cross stitch and stuff to distract me from eating when on ss!!! how sad is that?!?!? 23 and cross stitching instead of clubbing!!

wish it was tomorrow!!! xcx

aaargh id posted a pure long rambling post last night and when i pressed the post button my computer crashed!! effin irritating!!
weeeeeeeell, my cdc was lovely and v helpful, and i got my packs (4 a day - it would seem ive grown lol)

did 100% yesterday and im v proud of that :)
will be another 100% day today :) lol.

so far -
original porrige - not as nice as i remembered but bearable
choc mint - as per always - YUM!

im gonna split my next 2 packs into 4 to make them last longer - im STARVING today lol!

im gunna take the kids out a nice long but gentle walk after lunch time and hope that uses up some of the glycogen store, it must be a massive store given that the night prior to starting i literally ate EVERYTHING that was good in the house lol!!

i think this time itll be a while before ketosis given that i pigged out so much before starting - but ill get there, and never come out ever lol :p (i wish!!!)

hows tricks with all of you anyways?? anyone else weigh in on a saturday?? xxx

a good start i read claire good girl you.! so your a weekend weigher then mornings??

im staying in today tiding my room and chilling. ketosis will be here very soon chic x

well - today has been fab :) 100% all the way baby!

hell yeah!!!

have had -

porrige
choc mint shake
toffee walnut
strawberry (frozen in a lolly mould!)

i know the 4th one was wasted nutrience wise but i figure im on 4 a day and the 3 gives all your vits etc so ah well, it was that or sit here with crazy ice cream craving going on!!

really hope i get into keto tomorrrow - but doubt it given the amount i ate before starting!!!

have been craving alot today but managed to hold back :) nearly gave up in the bakery aisle but gave myself a talking to and shut my brain up lol!!!

anyways, i cant be bothered typing more - but yay for 2 days 100% :)

xcx

hiya all, been offline the last couple of weeks. i decided to wait till after xmas to start cd. i did 4 days of my fiirst week and then realised financially i couldnt afford it with all the xmas costs coming. so ive kept 4 days of pack which im starting tomorrow, then seeing cdc on thursday, so should be in keto by then n feeling good!!!

Back