banana=0
curly wuly=3

cuppa and ww chocolate sponge =2

dinner= x1 ww wrap=3
broccoli/ cauliflower/mushrooms=0
ketchup=1
ww cookie pack+ mashmallow=4
ww hot choc & bed =1

i tend to stick to the same things during the day but like to have a variety at dinner time sorry in advance if it is boring to read :D

26pp + 5wpp
25/49
activity=2

Last edited:
Hi Andrea, hope you are having a good weekend. You have inspired me to start reading again, picked up a book again that I had left for awhile and was only half way through, nearly finished. I was out last nite for meal with my friends which I thoroughly enjoyed but all weekly pro points have been spent, so have to be good for the remainder of the week. Hopefully maybe try and do a bit of running tomorrow to earn of few points. Don't worry if you think your food diary is boring, I stick to the same lunch most days too. Going to go to the later class on Wednesday this week as have appointment first thing, so maybe see you at the end of yours.

hi cathy all the best for wed unfortunantly i cannot get to class this week as i am working the am shift but hopefully next week i will be there i dont like missing a class i contemplated going to margarets class on wed night but dont realy fancy hanging about bangor for 3.5 hours ! will be weighing on my own scales this week mine are 0.5 lighter than jackies and hopefully i wont have to miss class for to many weeks see u soon

Last edited:
saturday 21st april

breakfast: 50g cheerios=5
ww yoghurt=1
banana=0
plum=0

lunch= x4 ryvita =4
x2 choc philli=4
banana=0
ww bun=2

dinner= 200g rustic oven chips=6
mushrooms=0
1/2 jar ww sweet&sour sauce=2
20g ww cheese=1
fruit salad&ww yog=1

party !!!! me myself and i :D

milky way =3
cheese string=2
ww bun=2
45g salted popcorn=7
ww hot choc =1
walkes baked multi pake=2
2 mashmallows=1

26+18wpp used
42/49
activity=0

sunday 22nd april

breakfast: melon/pineapple=0
50g cheerios=5
ww yog=1
banana=0

snack ww cookie pack/biscuit=3

lunch: x4 ryvita=4
50g ww soft cheese=1
plum=0
ww yog=1
ww bun=2

snack at 3=curly wurly & plum=3

dinner: ww sauce sweet and sour =2
x4 aunt bessie=4
mushrooms=0
brocoli cauliflower=0
ww bun&plum=2

drinks : d.coke, n.a.s. & tea=0

26pp+2wpp used
44/49
activity= 4 (decided to get off my bum and go for a walk :D)

monday 23rd april 2012

breakfast : 50g cereal=5
ww yog=1
mashmallows=3

snack= ww cookie pack & plum=2

lunch= x2 ryvita=2
1 choc philli=2
ww chicken soup=2

snack at 3 = melon/kiwi/strawberries=0

dinner 200g rustic oven chips=6
ketchup 30g=1
mushrooms=0
cauliflower=0
broccoli=0

scott and bailey @ 9 = ww hot choc=1
1 ww bun=2
1 pink n white=1

26pp + 2wpp used
47/49
activity=2

tuesday 24th april

breakfast: 50g cereal=5
ww yog=1
banana=0

break: curly wurly & tea=3

lunch: x2 ryvita=2
x1 choc philli (addicted!)=2
banana=0
ww soup=2

snack = strawberries/ melon/pineapple=0

dinner: ww meal= 9
mushrooms/broccoli/cauliflower=0
30g ketchup=1

ww hot choc=1 & 1 pink n white=2

26pp+1wpp used
48/49
activity=2

Hi Andrea, how did you get on weighing yourself today? I went to class but didn't say for talk, but have lost 2lb so very happy. It motivated me to come back and go on the treadmill so have clocked up some activity points already. I am going out for lunch on Friday so I will have a bit extra pro points to spend.

Cathy

wednesday 25th april

weighed myself this morn as couldnt get to a class and had 1 on which im pretty p***ed of about as i tracked and weighed out everything . i was so sure i had lost as my clothes feel loser . oh well maybe next week .

b'fast= 50g cereal=5
ww yoghurt=1
banana=0

break: tea & crisps=3

lunch: ww chicken soup=2
x2 ryvita=2
x1 choc philli=2
square=3
d.coke=0

snack=x3 pink n white=4
tea

dinner : 400g rustic chips =12
60g ketchup=2
40g ww cheese=2
mushrooms=0
water

ww hot choc =1

26pp used +15wpp
15/49
ap=2

Last edited:
Hi Andrea, how did you get on weighing yourself today? I went to class but didn't say for talk, but have lost 2lb so very happy. It motivated me to come back and go on the treadmill so have clocked up some activity points already. I am going out for lunch on Friday so I will have a bit extra pro points to spend.

Cathy

hi cathy well done for losing 2lbs thats brill as u see i put on this week but i wrote that b4 i seen your post , have been trying to send u a private maessage but it wont let me !! hopefully i will see u next week , dont like missing classes .do u have a tread mill or do u go to a gym?

bookworm77 said:
hi cathy well done for losing 2lbs thats brill as u see i put on this week but i wrote that b4 i seen your post , have been trying to send u a private maessage but it wont let me !! hopefully i will see u next week , dont like missing classes .do u have a tread mill or do u go to a gym?

Hi, i have a treadmill in a wee shed at home which i bought a few years ago, just have to keep motivated to use it, but it comes in handy.

i have 1 too but it is a mannul one you walk it moves its not great and oh so noisy he he , have gravity walker but its being used as somewhere to hang clothes not good am going to have to try and use it at least for and 10 mins a night and build it up to eventualy 30 mins .would love to invest in a really good treadmill but they are 2 expensive , at least the ones ive been looking at are . r u free on fri afternoon we could maybe meet up for coffee ?

thursday 26th april 2012

breakfast: 50g cereal=5
ww yoghurt=1

break : crisps=3

lunch: turkey and ham subway on wheat=3
cheese=1
sweet onion sauce=1
snack-o-jacks=3

snack : curly wurly=3

dinner: 100g rustic chips=3
4x aunt bessie minuture y.pudding=4
ketchup=1
ww yog=1

ww hot choc & 3 pink n white=5

26pp +8wpp
29/49
ap=2

thank goodness it a brand new week i lost my focus last week and got fed up counting. but am feeling better this week and am back to counting . am missing my class as have to work in the mornings , its a pain actually as my leader is so much fun and her classes makes u want to stay to them . so for the for seeable future i am doing wi on my own scales . this morning was wi and i stayed the same .

breakfast: 70g cereal ( what was left )=7
:eek:
ww yog=1
banana=0

break= v.crunch=2

lunch=subway turkey and ham on wheat=3
cheese=1
sweet onion sauce=1
ww soup=2
ww yoghurt=1

break=banana=0

dinner : x4 aunt bessie=4
ww spaghetti 1/2 tin =3
cauliflower=0
mushrooms=0

options hot choc =1
meruinge=1
ww yog=1
velvet crunch=2
x2 rich t =3

26pp+7wpp
7/49
ap=2

Last edited:
thursday 3rd may 2012

breakfast : 50g cheerios=5
ww yoghurt=1

break: x3 custards cremes=6:mad: :eek:

lunch: x1 choc philli=2
x2 ryvita=2
xww soup=2

break: melon=0

dinner ww chilli wedges=6
broccoli=0
cauliflower=0
meruinge=1
banana=0
ww yoghurt=1

x2 pink&white=3

26pp+3wpp used
10/49
activity=2

Hi there, don't what happened to me this wk but I put 2 back on, counted everything and excercised quite a bit, so having no drink this week and using my weekly points on a daily basis if i want to to c how that works and not going to do much exercise either. At least you stayed the same, pity u can't get to class.

hey cathy , sorry on your gain but dont worry you will get ther keep going , i will be seeing u next wek as i have morning off at long last have missed the class :party0049:.

Back