Here i go again!

Brilliant, brilliant Tryin, that's a great loss! And you're right, it's pretty much all or nothing if you want this to work efficiently. The trick is definitely to fill up on Dukan fare to bust up those cravings so you're doing the right thing. Keep it up! Jx

Hmmm, not having the best week so far, Mon the scales were up by 4lb!!!!:cry: It was morning of totm so ok, not a problem, but 3 days later and its still there! Have been completely 100% Dukan, nothing not allowed has past my lips.:innocent0002: It's so frustrating, however i still have tonsilitus and have been feeling so ill every day for 2 weeks now. Am on second course of antibiotics and am wondering if its these that have caused a stall? Anyway, still have no intension of going astray, which for me is pretty impressive! Usually tonsilitus = Ben & Jerrys:icecream: so fingers crossed for a nice number on the scales soon!

Week 4 weigh in and i've stayed the same. :sigh: It's always dissapointing when the scales don't move, especially when you compare what you've eaten to what you used to eat! However, i started the week by gaining 4lb with totm, then slowly lost that throughout the week. I've been unwell and on antibiotics and then the last three days have been eating out. I made very good food choices, just meat and salad but did have alcohol :break_diet:So all in all i'm happy with that and hoping for a drop next week.

I can't believe its been 4 weeks already, it really has gone so fast! I'm getting a bit bored with my food now and actually feel sick at the thought of salmon as i've eaten so much of it. Will keep dukaning on till target though, will be so worth it in the end :)

Wow, can't believe how much weight you dropped in the first three weeks! Your body is just catching up, so don't be disappointed with staying the same. :)

Hey ceridwen, i know, i really did drop massive amounts in the first 3 weeks. I weigh myself daily, and watching the scales move downwards daily has been so motivating and has put me on a massive high for the day! Last week though was just so frustrating, +4!!!, sts sts -2, +4 etc. I know the alcohol hasn't helped and i may still pay for that for the next couple of days, and i'm still on antibiotics, but i know eventually the scales will move again.

The main thing for me is that my eating is back in control. I haven't strayed from the diet foodwise for the whole 4 weeks and being such a binge eater this is really a massive achievement for me. As long as i can stay in control of what i'm eating, i know i'll be happy, healthy and hopefully eventually, thin!

Don't forget to calculate your weekly average - can help you keep a sense of perspective. We all now how demoralising a sts can be, you're quite right to keep going though! Big cheers from me! Jx

AArrrghhhhh! Getting very frustrated now! The scales did not move for 14 days, even to the last ounze! I even got my son to jump on them incase they were stuck but no, just my body that's stuck.:scale: Last night my 'dukan blockage' finally ended and i spent a very long time on the loo so was excited about what the scales would read thids morning:sign0009:. Well 1lb loss!!!! Yes its a loss but i was expecting so much more. I have been batteling against all kinds of cravings this week but haven't let myself give in. Man this is hard when the scales get stuck :banghead:

It will go, just hang in there. If you're sticking to it, the scales will have no option but to move and if you've sts for 2 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised I'd they suddenly start dropping downwards quite quickly. Just be stubborn and don't give up! Jx

Stick with it if your following the plan, it will drop wre you using salt? Just thinking of what could be stalling you x

Week 5 weigh in i finally dropped 2 lbs, hurrey! The scales keep going up and down daily though which is very frustrating.

Ordered some sugar and carb free sweets which arrived yesterday, not sure if they are a good idea for me though. I was so excited i ate some straight away! By the end of the eve i had eaten nearly a whole bag, woops and i certainly experienced the whoosh after that! My stomach is still making very odd noises this morning and feels very windy! I need to work on limiting myself to a few and enjoying them, rather than bingeing, old habbits die hard.

I also started 30 day shred again. The trouble is, i find that when on dukan i have a lot less energy than usual and find it extra hard. I have only done 2 days with a break in between each day as i have felt awful for the whole day after exercising in the morning. Lethargy is the one side effect i seem to suffer from on this diet and i do really struggle as i am a single mum with two children working 2 jobs! It's not that i'm neccessarily sleepy tierd, just sapped of energy and feeling so weak. Any ideas anyone?

Good Evening.....no wonder your tired you have a busy, life. Are you having the vitamine tablets the good Dr. recommends? in the beginning I was exhausted but once on the vitaminsI was fine... Hope you find your energy for the shred it sounds like hell to me lol :eek:

Hi, yes I am taking vitamins, admittedly though I do forget quite often, may need to set myself a reminder! I was hoping exercise would give me an energy boost and I used to be able to manage the shred workout ok. I may try for a couple more days, see if my body gets used to it, if not, try something less intense.
I ate my second bag of sf sweets today, yes the whole bag! No woosh, unbelievable wind though. Think I'll steer clear if sweets from now on, I just can't stop once I start!

Thats why ive chose not to buy them 1 would turn into a bag and im windy enough already lol

Week 6, -3lbs :D Pleased with that! I can't believe 6 weeks has gone so quick! Have been having bad cravings this week, i put it down to the sugar free sweets. Going to stay away from them for now.

Just realised i'm 1lb over half way and 1lb away from my next goal of 2 stone. Am starting to loose a little bit of momentum and found myself picking at bits i shouldn't yesterday. I felt i looked good yesterday and that's when i always get complacent and go off the rails. Have given myself a talking to though and am going to try really hard to stick with it 100% today again. I really would love to make it to target this time!

3lb tests great TA, fable feeling isint it when you can see the difference. Half way in a short time....love this way of eating.....onwards and downwards x

I have been picking!!! I need to stop now as it's getting a bit worse daily! Only a couple of nibbles of things really but yesterday i had a huge bucket af popcorn at the cinema and then nicked about 5 mcdonalds chips from my childrens tea. I then had mad cravings for haribo and a chineese takeaway but managed to control myself and just have a pp tea, phew!

My emotions about my weight keep going from one extreme to another and my weight shifts up and down by 3 pounds from one day to the next too! I'll be feeling really slim for a couple of days, then catch a glimpse in a shop doorway of myself where i look huge! I keep telliong myself that 2 stone loss is massive and of course i'm slimmer, i guess i just want the perfect body now!

I want to feel confident enough to start dating and wear what clothes i like and have confidence in myself. I guess the only way to do that is to jusst keep on dukaning, and i need to start some form of exercise too. I'm pre menstrual as well which doesn't help and although it's 4 days away i'm feeling bloated already (could be the popcorn though!) Going to have a pv day today as i find that helps with the water retention and maybe devise an exercise plan that i can fit in with the kids around. Must not let this all slip away now, back in the zone girl!!!

Hey Tryin,

I know what you mean about picking, and once you start it's hard to stop.... You should give yourself credit for resisting the Haribo and Chinese takeaway though!

We all want the perfect body, but let yourself bask in the glory too of your amazing weight loss so far!!! You must look significantly slimmer after losing almost 2 stone!!!

As for the dating, why not get some practice in now? ;)

As for the dating, why not get some practice in now? ;)

Actually i have got a date arranged for a week on Sat eeek! I have been doing online dating for ages now and have been on quite a few dates before but none since December as i haven't had the confidence. I'm really nervous for 2 reasons, firstly is my body issues, my weight and my horrendous varicose viens, what if he doesn't like me???? Secondly, i have been on around 10 dates over the last 2 years and i haven't been attracted to any of the men yet! You talk to them online/over the phone and build up your own image of them and then when you meet them they are a completely different person, and some are just plain odd! This guy seems too good to be true tbh, what if it happens again! It's so awkward when you just don't like them, how to let them know etc, and hoe to get through the whole date when you just want to run through the nearest exit! I'm trying to work out what would be worse, me not liking him, or him not liking me. Oh and the scakes are going the wrong way daily at the mo and apart from the popcorn i've been angelic. Not fair :banghead:
:candledinner::character00148::character00148::cupid::cupid::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::innocent0002::innocent0002:

Week 7 sts grrrr! I suppose that's ok, totm, picking a little bit (really little bit) and a big bag of popcorn! :break_diet:So frustrating though when i think of all the temptations i have resisted this week. Still, lesson learned, now on to the next week.

This week is going to be a massive challange i think. I have 2 weeks off work and as not going on a holiday am having lots of days out with my children. Off out tomorrow and then staying overnight in my friends caravan, then lego land on Thurs. My first thought when planning this was, oohhhh, chips, hot doughnuts............:devilangel:I can't do it to myself though, not after all my hard work, ooh and my date on sat! :candledinner:

So planning to take Dukan food with me when at the caravan, including food for a cooked breakfast, really not sure about lego land though as don't really want to carry food around with me, any suggestions??????????

Back