Here i go again!

Right! Time to stop faffing around. After the wedding, numerous celebrations followed which of course i well and truly indulged in. I have eaten soo much naughty food and drunk too much wine! I have had the odd dukan day thrown in over the past 2 weeks, which is progress as usually a couple of off days would result in may as well take the week off. The result is......sts! So still 3lbs up but could have been so much more.

Today is a new start again though, need to get back in the zone (again) and just get this thing done!

Week 11 -3lbs, phew! Back in the zone and rid of what i gained. Lokking back at my stats though, i've messed around with the same 3lbs for four weeks! Hoping next week will see a new low number. 1 lb to go to 2 stone, fingers crossed.

This week i started running (couch to 5k) with my children (aged 7 & 11). I didn't know how it would go and thought they might moan, get bored and lag behind. OMG! They were off and are loving it! They kept looking back and shouting "come on mum!" as i was obviously dying. I am finding it soo hard! This goes to show how unfit i am though, even though i am proud that i did complete week 1. Week 2 starts today, i really struggled with the last run and this one will be harder so not really looking forward to it. Kids are well excited though, (think i may regret this!), great little motivators though!

Hello Tryin' and well done on getting back into the zone! I've been struggling in a similar way with conso and damage limitation is important until we get our heads straight!

Love that you're taking your kids out for runs with you, that's so fab. Bet you notice a big difference soon, just keep at it!

Keep going, stay on the straight and narrow though...it's so much easier that way, I promise!

Jx

Back