here I go again!!!

Lots of pepper on it and it wasn't too bad. Although everyone at work got a chippy. The thought of having to post on here kept me on the straight and narrow :) x

Yey! That's the Power of Minimins ;-) I think I put Peri-Peri Sprinkle on mine thinking about it lol. X

Yey! That's the Power of Minimins ;-) I think I put Peri-Peri Sprinkle on mine thinking about it lol. X

That's an idea. It's ok and a good size portion, just a bit bland.
Defo the power on minimins. Before the macaroni would have been binned and my weeklies would have been scoffed x

That's an idea. It's ok and a good size portion, just a bit bland.
Defo the power on minimins. Before the macaroni would have been binned and my weeklies would have been scoffed x

Ha ha ha! God Bless Minimins! Did you buy the Fresh or Frozen Mac? X

Oh the fresh. I didn't know they did a frozen. Tho not that keen on the ww frozen meals. Was just for convenience cause we only have a microwave at work x

Oh the fresh. I didn't know they did a frozen. Tho not that keen on the ww frozen meals. Was just for convenience cause we only have a microwave at work x

Ah I had the Frozen! 3 for £3 in Iceland :) x

Would defo try the frozen ones then. I didn't know they did frozen macaroni. I'm a weirdo and don't like much veg so the ready meal choice is limited for me x

Would defo try the frozen ones then. I didn't know they did frozen macaroni. I'm a weirdo and don't like much veg so the ready meal choice is limited for me x

There's quite a few in there and the WW Puds are included if you wanted to be Super Indulgent one night. X

Well done on resisting the chipper

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm hitting Iceland. Your saving me a fortune with the app and the 3 for 3 pounds :) x

Here to be of service :) Stick with me and you'll gain £s and lose Lbs! X

Thanks Serena :)

So today's food -

B - 2 slice small hovis, 2 mini babybel light and cherry tomatoes - 6pp
L - 2 slice white bread with cheese spread 8pp
D - ww mac cheese with 2 crisp bread 11pp

Snacks - danio yogurt - 3pp
Crispy cake - 3pp
Mint whip - 4pp

35/34 points so 1 weekly used.

Bring on tomorrow :)

So today's food -

Crispy cake - 3pp
Mint whip - 4pp

You're Welcome Sweetie :) Your Day sounds yummy, hear loads of people talking about Danio Yogurts on here! X

So today's food -

Crispy cake - 3pp
Mint whip - 4pp

Oooh, that sounds like a yum day. I think I might take a trip to Iceland and get some meals to kick start the diet next week. I love mac cheese.

Oooh, that sounds like a yum day. I think I might take a trip to Iceland and get some meals to kick start the diet next week. I love mac cheese.

It's sooo good eating :). I got the fresh mac cheese. I haven't tried the frozen. I didn't know they did a frozen one. Youl be able to tart up the meals Liz :). You were inventive with the slim and save ones :) x

I recommend Nandos Sprinkle, it livens anything up! X

I used to make chips from swede (yeah I know) when I was on a VLCD and used nandos seasoning to make them edible x

Ha ha ha! Swede Chips! Were u that desperate lol x

Back