Here I go again.....

Hooray you survived afternoon tea! Well done and fair play for not totally over indulging.....it would be so easy looking at all those very yummy treats!
I wouldn't have another pack if you don't feel you need it as you'll have had your cals for the day.
How ace is your granny!! Hi five granny!

Thanks she is - kind of hard for me though, I love her to bits and my dad moans about oh she's going deaf you have to say everything 3 times and shout and blah blah blah and I snapped at him a bit as my mum was 62 when she died (mum and dad divorced) and I would give anything to be able to say something 3 times to her and told him how jealous I am of him and when she's gone you never say anything to her again (that's a lie I talk to my mum all the time!) I think with the time of year I'm just missing her more if that's possible so he got it lol!

I gave Lee one of my sandwiches and half my scone so still had two bits of cake lol! But classed one as my birthday cake ha ha ha x

Whats this slimatee you talk about? x

It's the BEST thing if you feel a bit bunged up or bloated! I got mine from Holland & Barrett, it's a herbal tea and you have it at night before bed and in the morning you have a good old clear out! I was a little sceptical at first but omg it works, you can have one a day for two weeks every two months. People actually use them as a diet! And they taste nice too just like a herbal tea x

Oh and a word of warning - be near a toilet! Very near!!!!! X

Thanks she is - kind of hard for me though, I love her to bits and my dad moans about oh she's going deaf you have to say everything 3 times and shout and blah blah blah and I snapped at him a bit as my mum was 62 when she died (mum and dad divorced) and I would give anything to be able to say something 3 times to her and told him how jealous I am of him and when she's gone you never say anything to her again (that's a lie I talk to my mum all the time!) I think with the time of year I'm just missing her more if that's possible so he got it lol!

I gave Lee one of my sandwiches and half my scone so still had two bits of cake lol! But classed one as my birthday cake ha ha ha x

I get everything you are saying. Big hugs hun.
I'm still very much grieving for my Dad. I'm not sure I'll ever stop. I have no idea how I'll get through his birthday, my birthday, Father's Day or his first anniversary of his death in June. So I have no advice. Life is just **** sometimes!

Bless you I really feel for you it's tough. Parents are just there all our lives and until you lose one you just don't understand. I wanted to scream at my dad but I kept my composure! All the things you mention are awful but mothers/Father's Day every advert card shop it's just so in your face i hate it! X

So I'm a bit confused this morning! Checked my ketosis state with first wee of the day so I can see how long it takes me to get back in. It's still showing I'm in? Is that possible or do I have some dodgy ketostix! Also jumped on the scales to see how much damage I did yesterday and I've lost 1 lb? So that's 4lbs since Tuesday! I'm not complaining only another 2 and I will be in the 16s which I'm so excited about! Could my body be having a delayed reaction to all the sugar and carbs from yesterday and I gain weight and am knocked out of ketosis today? Thought it was pretty instant x

Last edited:
I thought ketosis was instant too!! Very odd.

Oh wow small world! That's where we are getting married San Pietro the food is amazing it's a Michelin star chef, don't know what my granny will think to the food though lol X

I thought ketosis was instant too!! Very odd.

Yeah I'm really puzzled because I had a lot of sugar and carbs, the colour on the stix wasn't even the lightest it was the second one in! X

Oh wow small world! That's where we are getting married San Pietro the food is amazing it's a Michelin star chef, don't know what my granny will think to the food though lol X
aww beautiful. I love it. I went to a wedding there last year.
I also go for a meal there a few times a year, we always end up eating lots of courses.

Ohhhh was the wedding nice???!!!! We are keeping it very small and are having it the the round room which is going to be very intimate, it will be at dusk and just having loads of tea lights. Hopefully it will be really pretty x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your day x :candle1:

Happy birthday Bex :bday:

Your wedding plans sound wonderful!

Happy birthday Bex :bday:

Your wedding plans sound wonderful!

Thank you, it's bitter sweet without my mum by my side I feel lost, Lee's mum is doing her best but it's not the same. That's why I just want no fuss and small! And it's really special as my late nephews little girl is my little bridesmaid and she's his little mini me, San Pietro have been amazing as my nephews daughter Ruby has a life threatening condition called galactosemia and they have had meetings with her mum and are customising a special menu that she can have and also making a wedding cake she can have. Her diet is so restricted bless her but she's such a special little girl to us all x

Nothing is the same without your mum. It's been 10 years since I lost my mum and still talk to her everyday. But it does get a little bit easier as the years go by.

San Pietro seem so accommodating. It sounds like a great place to have a wedding

Back