Here I go again.....

I've had days where I've eaten two bars for convenience. I don't think it has any impact on the diet.

Thanks Sadie, I was worried as some people have said the bars are higher in carbs and they slow weight loss down so panicked a bit! Been dreading the weekend but at work until 12 so been ok just the rest of the day and tomorrow to get through, quite excited for Tuesday wi! Going with another Exante dieter to a legs bums n tums class on Tuesday, just worried it might be too much on a vlcd? We are both getting married next year and going all out but don't want put too much on my body with this few calories x

Mmmmmm just tried the cheese and bacon scones, they now reside in the bin! So made the maple syrup pancakes...........great save. Really enjoyed them thank goodness. Just ordered the 100 for £85 deal, gone all out on most people's love of the curry and rice, hoping that I'm going to like it!

Been reading lots of you guys diaries and they are so inspirational, sorry for anyone reading mine it's rubbish compared lol but bear with me as I'm really only writing my thoughts and likes/dislikes at the moment. I just hope it will help someone and me in the future! Thanks for reading and taking an interest x

Having a bit of a hungry day today, had a cherry and almond bar for breakfast, cupcakes for lunch (not too sure about those!) and was thinking of having the pizza for tea (got a 4 week mixed pack) does anyone put any toppings on their pizza? Not sure I would like it without mushrooms and ham or tuna or something? X

I really like the pizza. I have put mushrooms and quorn chicken on it. You are doing really well.

Thank you, i just hope it gets a bit easier. Think I'm going to be ok through the week.........hope so x

It does get easier but weekends are always harder. I feel hungry today even though it's just in my head and I can't be physically hungry. Have to try and keep busy. I also try and leave my packs as late as possible so I get to have something about 8 pm.

So just had the pizza, not sure on the sauce! Had a bit of tuna too, don't think I could have eaten it with nothing. Hope I haven't done too much damage! Hopeful for the sausage sandwich idea, think that will be next Sunday's treat! X

Those scones are vile - one of the few products that I just couldn't eat. The others were the cup cakes and the pizza :D

The pancakes are lovely though :) A nice weekend treat.

Yeah I'm not really digging the meals so far but did enjoy the pancakes. Got the curry and rice coming today and have high hopes for that x

So had another very hungry day today, hope I haven't don't too much damage! Had to go to the supermarket after work and I was so hungry I thought I was going to faint so I got a pack of chicken breast slices and had 1 slice and felt instantly better. Also have an awful taste in my mouth, feel like I need to scrape my tongue! Does this hunger go away :badmood:x

Hunger does generally go :)

....I get the occasional day of being hungry, mostly when the weather is really cold :rolleyes:

I think it's in my head, well that's what I'm trying to tell myself lol! Just had the curry and rice, actually enjoyed it hallelujah! So happy I can look forward to an actual meal!!!!! X

Hunger seems to come and go - I was hungry just before the weekend, but not now. Like Darcy said, I think it has to do with the cold, I've been feeling much warmer these last few days.

Glad you liked the curry :)

Excellent, a fantastic loss, well done :D

Thank you I'm really chuffed! Here's hoping for 4lbs for next week! X

Bex just found you!!! Amazing loss!!! Yay week 1!!!!
X

Thanks Emma! Really chuffed with that. Hope you have a good day x

Hope you had a good day Becky :)

Back