Here I go again.....

My other half finished it and said it was lovely!

Just woke up with a banging headache, thought I had drank enough water, must have more today. Need to get through these first few days/week and hopefully all will be good. My house is ready for a good spring clean so hoping for a good burst of energy :bolt:

I hope so but I'm liking the bars and shakes so far but so people have said they don't stay in keytosis with the bars? Is that right?

Also what can you drink other than water, any ideas gratefully received lol x

I think we are all different. Some people seem to only do shakes and bars, others only the hot meals. I do a mixture of all of them. People tend to find what works for them and stick to it.

In theory all the products are evenly balanced with similar amounts of carbs and protein so it shouldn't matter what you eat you should still be in ketosis. Although the bars do have slightly more carbs so it is probably best to not live off them.

As to what to drink other than water, you can have black tea, black coffee, mint tea and coke zero to add to the variety, but your main fluid intake needs to be water.

Hope this helps, have a good day :)

I think we are all different. Some people seem to only do shakes and bars, others only the hot meals. I do a mixture of all of them. People tend to find what works for them and stick to it.

In theory all the products are evenly balanced with similar amounts of carbs and protein so it shouldn't matter what you eat you should still be in ketosis. Although the bars do have slightly more carbs so it is probably best to not live off them.

As to what to drink other than water, you can have black tea, black coffee, mint tea and coke zero to add to the variety, but your main fluid intake needs to be water.

Hope this helps, have a good day :)

thanks so much for that I find coffee staves off the hunger sometimes! Can you have anything in the water? Flavouring of any type? Coke Zero might be good on an evening when craving sugar! This site is a god send for all you guys with your help and encouragement! X

So I've had the shepherd pie for tea, ok til the last few mouths full but I managed it lol, and I'm weirdly stuffed, had a treat of Coke Zero with it. Just what I needed x

You can also have the odd cup of bouillon, bovril or marmite :)

I find a cup of bovril great when I'm really cold.......warming and quite filling too :D

Thanks Darcy I will give them a try, had a sneaky weigh in today as I feel a bit bunged up even after 2 days lol and I've lost 3 lbs. not going to get weighed again until my official wd but I feel better knowing I must be doing something right! X

Feeling very light headed and a bit dizzy today, hope this doesn't last very long :badmood:x

I felt a bit dizzy and weird around day 3, but found this went by upping my water intake. How is your fluid intake?

Everyone is different, but I would say you need a minimum of 2ltrs on top of any other fluid you drink. Personally, for me I need a minimum of 2ltrs as well as all the hot drinks, I actually aim to get in 3ltrs of just water everyday (some days its easier than others).

Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks Sadie I'm trying with the water but just having glasses so not really sure in litres! Had a Coke Zero with my tea last night and that was sooooooo lovely! Having about 2 black coffees. Will up the water to get through today and hopefully this will go away soon! Feel a little hungry which is the first time so the water will help with that too x

Just had spag Bol for tea and it was ok! No balking or anything whoop whoop........this had better be worth it lol x

I'm sure you'll find a 'menu' that works for you :)

It is all a bit trial and error to start with o_O

Yeah really please I got a four week mixed pack so I could try all the different things, a good way to find what I like and don't, got a notepad so I can write what I think of them all so I remember what to reorder. There really is so much choice!

Having a hungry day today and can't stop thinking about food so going for a bath and bed I think lol. How sad is that! X

Everyday when I try something new I just hope l like it it's really funny lol, want to try as much as poss so I can order the 100 for £85, does that offer come on very often X

I know what you mean, I am still trying new stuff even now. Just had ref thai chicken flavour soup which was surprisingly ok!

The 100 for £85 is on now, I am planning to get an order in this evening.

Hope you found something nice for tea :)

Tastes definitely change over time

....I hated the mushroom risotto first, but just had it for my tea and it was actually quite tasty :D

I just had a bar as came to bingo last minute so needed something quick, was so much easier than having to cook but bit worried as now had two bars today x

Back