Here I go again.....

Not so good - had an awful day today loads of housework to do and I couldn't get my breath, was sweating and just a mess. Felt like rubbish so enough is enough now, tomorrow is day one 100% not more messing about and my partner is on board x

Thanks Clare already thought sod it but had a word with myself and on it. I'm only cheating myself so awake looking at wedding dresses for inspiration and making myself look at plus size too but I'm not going to b plus size!!!!! X

Been brave and weighed in this morning and I'm 17st7lbs so that's an 8lbs gain! Actually not as bad as I thought believe it or not, still going to be a Tuesday weigher but wanted to see the full damage and not hide behind a first week loss!

Here goes, proper day one, feeling determined still looking at wedding dresses - will do that all day if I have to! X

I'm glad I helped, feel like I've let everyone down lately talking about my failure as its a hard enough diet without me banging on about being off plan!

Here's to day one!!!! X

Thanks everyone so far so good just on my second litre of water. Had a bar this morning just about to have a shake. Other half already asking what's for tea, so much for the support but I'm determined nonetheless and said he can have what he wants I'm having my pack! Yey me lol.

Hope you are all having good days x

I'm here, got a very poorly doggie so everything I have is concentrated on her but I'm here and will be back soon.

Hope everyone is doing great, will catch up soon xxx

Hope your doggie is getting better x

Hiya I'm still here! Still got a very poorly dog and we don't know what is wrong with her, just want her to get better.

I've put about a stone on in a month - that must be a record even for me! Will do a proper weigh in but today I've got porridge for breakfast so I'm trying for a full on TS day.................see how I go.

Hope everyone is here and doing ok x

Thanks so much I really need to get back on it but I don't want to keep setting myself up for a fail x

One day at a time Becky. Keep checking out those wedding dresses! :angeldevil:

Back