Here I go again.....

I know what you mean I'd not seen the 16's for a long time either.
I guess 2 stone by my holiday on 1st June is looking very do able now so I think my next one is to get into a size 18 dress I have.

Brilliant mini goals, you will hit them no problem! We will have to start and Exante model agency at this rate lol x

Ha - not a chance! I can't put my pic on here either cos of work.

You could do hand and feet modelling lol ! X

So back to work today, these early mornings are too much! Even though o don't want to be back at work yet I'm looking forward to being more structure with my packs! I struggled yesterday and ended up only having two packs so my second I had pizza and put some chicken on it for the extra calories. It was about 10pm so I knew I wouldn't be having a third. Really need to get back on it properly now :grumble: x

I messed up my timings yesterday too and only had 2 packs - not good

Just catching up with you Bex. You can really see the weight loss in your photos, well done you :)

Hope you're getting through the day ok.

You can totally see the weight loss difference! Your face is slimmer and healthier looking now and you have nice hair.

....to anyone that can't be bothered to grate or food process cauliflower. Then you can get it in Asda. £1 for a 2 servings pack. I always get my hubby to buy some when he's working in Grimsby. I find food processing it works great. I don't trust myself with a grater.

I blitz the cauliflower in the food processor. Although we do get the stuff from Asda as well.

I know what you mean I'd not seen the 16's for a long time either.
I guess 2 stone by my holiday on 1st June is looking very do able now so I think my next one is to get into a size 18 dress I have.

Just had to report in regarding this yesterday! Just this minute booked a holiday going to Corfu for a week 26th August which prompted me to try a couple of size 18 maxi dresses I bought for last years holiday to 'slim into' and never did! They fit and I must say are pretty baggy. Just realised that I'm going to have no holiday clothes unless I can get to a 12/14 that are in a suitcase and haven't seen the light of day for about 12 years! X

Just catching up with you Bex. You can really see the weight loss in your photos, well done you :)

Thanks Sadie! I must say I'm feeling really bloated today and not hopefull for the weigh in tomorrow :confused: x

You may surprise yourself and get up tomorrow feeling lighter than air :D

I hope so not feeling it right now x

Well Bex there are worse problems!!! How ace is that with the dresses fitting! Go you!! Corfu is lovely. You'll be well on your way to goal by then too.

Can't wait really need the holiday but really can't afford a new wardrobe! Would be nice will have to buy things I can mix and match.

I've only managed two packs again today I'm so bloated (and full of wind! What's that all about I never have that problem!) going to have to force something down x

Maybe a slimatea at bedtime?
I think you need to have those packs though as your body will go into shock mode if not. Can you sip a shake?

I had a shake at lunch time and nibbled on half a bar this morning and had the other half about 4.30. Just had pancakes as they fill me up the least but I enjoy them so that seemed the best option. Going to have a slimatea just hoping I manage that 4 lbs but I don't feel like I have x

I'm sure you have!

Back