Here I go again.....

I hope so I will be gutted it not as means I've had a gain :eek: x

I feel like I need a slimatea tonight but can't risk it for work tomorrow :(

Supermarkets and matalan do some great holiday wear for a mix and match capsule wardrobe. If you buy cheap and cheerful it doesn't matter if they're not in your forever size

Think that's what I will have to do! One of the dresses I think can just be run up each side without looking silly and my friend is a wiz with her sewing machine! Don't think the other one can be altered. Have holiday clothes from size 18 down to 10 so might be able to get some outfits! Will just need some swimwear - don't think I will ever be able to do a bikini again!!!! So my goal for my holiday is another 3 stone which will take me to 14 stone. Is 3 stone in 3/4 months doable????? X

Yes it's doable - 14lb per month is what Exante say.

Hi bexster, loved reading this diary! So this is me following you :) good luck for your weigh in tomorrow X

Agh thanks that's so nice to hear! I find other people's so interesting all I seem to do is whinge and moan! How are you getting on? X

No no you are very honest and you keep going! It is really inspiring and I agree with the folks who have said look at your losses over the month and that's what I'm going to try and do rather than get too fixated on the smaller numbers (I hope).

I'm getting on okay thankyou, I have been using shakes and a couple of bars from when I tried it a year or so ago (they are all out of date!) but my new order came today and I was so happy to see it with meals in it! But like a fool I didn't order any of the curry but thought I had so I have been fantasising about it all weekend (and I'm not joking) and I hadn't ordered any! And had the sweet n sour noodles but did it in a pan and actually had to throw it away! My first meal in 5 days, in the bin! Will do it in the micro next time...
I don't actually have my 1st weigh day til Thursday but obviously I have been on the scales roughly 15 times a day ha! But I'm not paying attention to the numbers until thurs.

Good luck tomorrow x

You will do amazing! Can't wait to see your results x

How did you get on?

Hooray!!! That's ace. Well done!!! You deserve it. Finally we've both had good weeks. So are you into the 16's now???

I've been looking at what my weight should be its something ridiculous like 7stone something or other to 9stone 2. I really can't see how I'd look ok at such a low weight!

No I'm 17.2! I better be there next week!!!!! I think mine says about that which is just tiny, I think too small for me! I'm 5ft4 ish (was 5ft5 but I've shrunk lol) how tall are you ? X

I'm only 5 foot. I tell people 5"1 but I don't think I am! Ha!!

Great loss Becky, well done! x

Thanks everyone! Really happy with that as had 3 meals last week, only the afternoon tea was not good but the others I made good choices so I'm really proud of that 4. Would like at least 3 next week as at last that will take me into the 16s........... Seems to have taken ages to get there! X

I still tell people I'm 5ft5 and they say oh same as me and I'm clearly shorter lol! High heels are my saviour x

Great loss Bex - well done :)

That's me - although at one point I thing probably was 5'1 and am growing down now :rolleyes:

Back