Here I go again.....

Cooked chicken was the best choice considering! Hope you feel better soon, maybe the bit of exercise from gardening will help. I was outside pulling weeds earlier just to get fresh air!

I've had some, just come in from gardening and not hungry for my 3rd pack now! I think I need to go to bed and wake up another day lol. Really didn't think a bad day at work was what drove me to binge but after today I'm not so sure. Why do we turn to food? It's really quite strange as I know if I did binge I would feel much much worse than I do already! X

Ah Hun, big hugs. I'm an emotional eater too...,just makes no sense to me and I've given up trying to understand it.
Have a hot bath and bed and wake up smiling tomorrow!

Thanks MrsN that's just what I'm going to do! X

Congrats on your fab loss this week Becky. I've lost the same, and I'm really thrilled with that!!!

Into my third week of 12, I love reading your diary cos you've stuck it out for so long already. I still need inspiration!

Hope your day today is better Becky x

Wow you have smashed that first stone! Fantastic and thanks for bearing with me and all my ups and mostly downs lol x

Hope your day today is better Becky x

I'm sorry you had such a rubbish day yesterday, but well done you for making sensible choices!
You would have felt so much worse today if you'd caved.

I hope today is a better one x

I'm feeling much better today so fingers crossed it stays that way. It's not until I rant on here that I've realised I have so many ups and downs - hopefully it's just the vlcd!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Good to hear you are feeling better today Becky and well done on making sensible choices.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm craving food still. Not naughty stuff tonight but I just really want to eat. I'm so sad :oops: x

I had a hungry day yesterday and ended up having a fourth pack.

Hope the food cravings have gone now.

How you doing today Hun?? Sticking with it?

Hey everybody, still fed up but ok! Working so hard on the garden I'm knackered and aching everywhere! Think the cravings could be because my body needs more energy but I'm not drinking enough either really. Going to be working on garden all weekend and not sure wether to have 2 packs and a low carb meal to see if that helps. Just don't want his to be the beginning of the end for me but sounds like most of us had a hungry day yesterday! Having the pizza with chicken tonight so that's a few extra calories x

Last edited:
Listen to your body - if you're doing more you may need more.
But don't give it up lovely. Look how far you have come and you can do it!

thanks MrsN - up early as a really full day today just hope the weather holds! I cannot give up its not an option I've too much to lose, was trying to sort in my head if I should do an add a meal week see if that helps as I haven't done one yet but didn't intend to. I'm just so worried I'm not going to get back to 100%. Has anyone else done the meal week and gone back 100%? X

I'm feeling better today (so far!) so I'm 1 litre of water down and half a peanut butter bar. Going to do a bit of housework and then get out in the garden while the sun is still out. We have a friend coming this afternoon with his chain saw (the thought of them scares me) to cut some wood we are making into raised beds so hopefully we can build those up later as I have loads of plants that need planting. Still lots to do but it's coming together now. Desperate to get it straight as the grass is desperate for a good cut.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

I am terrified of the add a meal week. I was supposed to do one this week but don't feel ready. When it does feel right I might try every other evening but just stick to fairly simple spiced chicken and veg

I'm soooo glad it wasn't just me! I do feel so much more positive today.

Finished my bar now and had another litre of water so on track. Hoping to have next pack at about 2-3ish then dinner about 7.30 not sure if having a pack or a low carb meal but if I do have a meal I just have to not be too hard on myself as I've been in ketosis nearly 8 weeks now which I'm proud of x

After a hard day in the garden we decided to have Indian, I was just going to have what I wanted but instead ordered chicken tikka - they forgot my salad :eek: so I quickly made some cauliflower rice. It was ok but wish I just had what I wanted. Think my body needs a shock so don't know if I come out of ketosis for one meal (been craving a sausage butty) then get straight back on it, just so worried how long it will take to get back in and even if I can :(. Really don't know what to do as I could make my bread from my pizza pack and still have a sausage in it (got Black Farmer ones I think they are and very few carbs, fat etc for proper sausages).

Have a full day in the garden again so think I will need something and I am proud I'm not just pigging out and trying to make good choices x

Last edited:
Back