Here I go again.....

Im doing ok! I just (re)started on Wednesday. Ive not been doing TS though because I find I actually lose better with a bit extra. Maybe because of my size and height, not sure. But my body goes into starvation on TS and I feel awful. So I have 3 packs plus a small, low carb meal at night. It also helps me stay on track as I know I will be able to "eat real food later".

It has gone quiet but Im guessing that's maybe down to the long weekend? People away - people busy- perhaps people not sticking to plan (Ive been known to do same! lol) x How are you today?

Good so far having a lazy day as been gardening for a few weeks and my poor body needs a rest and I want to get back to TS so easing myself in, I do have extra protein if I need it in the evening just a bit of chicken on something but going to try doing without that today but see how I get on I'm getting married in January and it's getting too close to be messing about when I have so much still to lose! X

Thanks just so hard getting back into it I've already had twenty arguments in my head this morning about what I'm having for breakfast - full English or a shake! Hhhhmmmmm it has to be the shake!!!! X

Hi Hun. How are you doing??
A few days off plan is no bad thing. If you needed to you needed to! I've had 2 days off myself but back on 100% TS today. No idea what weigh in will bring but hey ho!!!

I'm not sure I'm going to weigh in tomorrow as I think it will make me think sod it so I've not decided yet but I may just weigh in next Tuesday as I just need to hang in and get too it and I think weighing in will do me no good, I already know I've put 4 lbs on.........hoping to get that off this week x

Becky how did you get on today? I had a weekend off (unplanned) but I feel so much better for it. Back on track missy and no messing about! :asskick:

Are you back on it Becky??
We can do this together!!!

Morning all, I was late up this morning so no time to weigh in so I'm either going to wi tomorrow or next Tuesday and write last week off! I'm on it today no excuses I don't have time to mess about now! We had pizza last nigh and I couldn't sleep as I was so full and uncomfortable so lesson learnt - not had anything yet today as my tummy still hurts but the later I have my first pack the better x

Bexster I know how you feel about the pizza! I had it on Sunday night and felt SO bloated yesterday. You can do this :)

I still feel awful, my lunch hour is 1-2 so I'm going to sip a shake then and then have my other two packs tonight as I have some plants to plant in the garden so that should keep me occupied. I just hope I don't take as long as last time to get into ketosis x

Thanks everyone for keeping at me I need it over these next few days so I will be writing my thoughts just to keep here if that makes sense x

I've just finished my second pack and had about 2 and a half litres of water so far so looking good! Just hope my other half doesn't come home with any rubbish to eat or there may be blood shed lol X

Take yourself off somewhere if he does. Hot bath and early night. Only way to get through it some days.

He didn't but he's in a really bad mood so staying out the way all the same! Just had choc pud as couldn't face a savoury meal pack. Really proud of myself today, just taking it one day at a time this week and hopefully get back into ketosis quicker than 10 days it took last time! X

I think you'll fall back into ketosis quicker!
I'm planning lots of early nights this week. But it's not hunger I'm fighting it's the thoughts in my head!

You can do this Bex - back in to the zone.

Back