Here I go again.....

How you doin Hun?

Still not feeling great think I maybe have a bug or something I have aches and pains all over today :(

Got weighed and I'm back to 17.1 so unofficially I've lost 5lbs which is what I put on last week but didnt record so I'm happy with that. Just need to get back to 100% weeks it's weekends slipping me up at the minute.

Have a good day everyone x

Well done Bex. So next week you'll be in the 16's. Fantastic. It's really hard getting back into it but you know it works! I'm just plodding along with it but do feel I need a meal per week at the moment as I'm desperate for normality.

Add one MrsN that's what I'm planing on doing I think, really struggling at the moment but I have to find a way to make it work! How did your weigh in go? I better get to the 16s soon it's taking me ages lol!!!! X

I think I'll have something this weekend as I'm in London for the weekend with family and a meal out on Saturday I can't really avoid. Just have to make a wise choice! Unless anything disastrous you'll be in the 16's on Tuesday x

I really does I'm just so annoyed as I really need to lose the weight so I can shop for a wedding dress I love not one that hides my body :( x

I do understand, perhaps try and turn it round and see how proud you are of yourself that although you slipped you got back on track, I personally think that is way harder than committing in the first place.
You are over 2 stone lighter than when you started and it won't be long before the next stone will be off :) x

Here anytime you want to vent or just for some support. Each day is a challenge, it's nice when there are people around to make it easier x

It is I think I'm alone in this sometimes and ranting on here and lovely people like yourself makes me realise we are all in the same boat - which I feel like I need today with all this rain lol x

Aww lovely you poor thing! Being ill is awful anyway nevermind on this diet! As you know I'm struggling but you're back on track like a total winner! I totally agree with one of the lovely comments saying try not to beat yourself up for the kfc think how amazing you are getting back on track!

You've done amazing with your loss so far and will be trying on your dream dress soon! X

How you feeling lovely??
Are you back on TS properly??

I am but heading to London for the weekend so it will be more damage limitation this weekend!

Hi all I went to bed as soon as I got home from work yesterday :oops: still not feeling great but not really eating so not sure how I will be when I start eating but just taking it a day at a time for now. Think I'm now getting a sinus infection so I'm not happy. Hope everyone is doing ok and thanks for your lovely messages x

Hope you feel better soon Bexster, sending you a virtual hug x

Hug gratefully received x

Back