Here I go again.....

Hi Becky, thanks so much for your diary its a big help.
I'm on day 3 with a stinking headache and a big empty feeling in my belly:(.
Ive really annoyed myself as was cooking OH dinner last night and had 2 mouth fulls of pasta bolognaise, so probably delayed my ketosis by another day.
I've got a birthday meal out in 2 weeks and am hoping that i just eat a plain stake and salad off the menu, i can see you eat chicken and salad do you think the stake will be ok? its a thai restaurant so they don't have plain chicken.

im so glad this group is here, to give me inspiration. :)

Hiya thanks for reading, steak and salad will be a great choice for your birthday, keep with it its so worth it!

I'm struggling at the minute - just had my weekly wi and I've gained 5lbs (I had lost 2lbs on Thursday so that's actually a 7lb gain) I only had Sunday off plan as was in bed all Saturday with a migraine - not really sure what's going on as I didn't have a good day but I'm sure I didn't do that much damage in one day???!!!! Back on it today but I'm struggling to see how to maintain after losing as I'm obviously not learning from the diet :confused: bit sad and full of cold but I'm here x

Thanks Supernova - think I will need it. You are doing amazing! X

Thanks Darcy I will get there! One day lol s

Hi Well all I can say is day 1 again today - I'm not making excuses but I must stop my other half from talking me into having take out for tea. I won't today I have that wedding dress to chose. Thanks all for your support x

Hope today is better Becky :)

Getting back on track is hard :rolleyes:

Another failed day :oops: so embarrassing.
Totm and it's just consuming me with cravings but I'm sick of my own excuses so hopefully I will report in tomorrow as my first day back on plan. Hope everyone is doing much better than me!!! I'm not leaving here until I'm at target x

Aw Bex we're all rooting for you hun. I had almost 2 weeks in the wilderness, and all I had to blame was a bank holiday!!!

Tomorrow is a fresh start. Talk to your partner about how hard this is for you, and see if he can tempt you a bit less!

And think about the dress you want and the weight you want to be for your wedding. You can do it. I'll be here forever by the looks of things and I need you with me! We're virtually the same weight. I was 16st this morning - race you to 15! And it'll only take a month! :)

I had a fail yesterday too Becky :(

Hope today was better :)

I'm only "just" on track today - planning a coke zero, even more mint tea and a bubble bath to get through til bed.

Aw Bex we're all rooting for you hun. I had almost 2 weeks in the wilderness, and all I had to blame was a bank holiday!!!

Tomorrow is a fresh start. Talk to your partner about how hard this is for you, and see if he can tempt you a bit less!

And think about the dress you want and the weight you want to be for your wedding. You can do it. I'll be here forever by the looks of things and I need you with me! We're virtually the same weight. I was 16st this morning - race you to 15! And it'll only take a month! :)

Thanks for that - just what I needed. I'm not 16 now though lol! But you have a deal will race ya to 15s need a challenge x

I had a fail yesterday too Becky :(

Hope today was better :)

I'm only "just" on track today - planning a coke zero, even more mint tea and a bubble bath to get through til bed.

It's so hard getting back into it- much harder than I thought!

If it wasn't for you guys I would have given up ages ago and probably been as heavy as when I started! X

Yay - we have a deal! First to 15.0 wins. Wins being 15 st that is!

How was today Bex?

Keep pushing on Bex. We are always here to support you.

So yesterday wasn't 100% but I'm good with that, I didn't pig out on chocolate and crisps and had two packs and a low carb meal so going to do that again today and start TS tomorrow so I'm home and can keep busy. Fingers crossed, I can do this x

Back