Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Excellent vee same as my first week. Thats almost a stone gone already and into week 2, fantastic!!!

WOW xxx

Well done Vee, brilliant loss. Roll on week two x

Hi Vee. 12lb is an amazing loss for the first week! Shrimp's right though, you must look after yourself. How's today gone for you?

Hi Lynne - a good day today - but not done much at all - feel a bit slobbish! Been checking out those fitbit thinks but don't think just wearing it will make me more active lol

how ow you doing today?

I'm doing fine Vee. I find wearing a pedometer helps me be more active. I've had a bit of a lazy day today, despite all my good intentions. Main thing is that I've managed to stay 100%

Smashing good loss :D

Hi Vee. Hope you have a brilliant day today. Keep going well!

So busy reading everyone else's diary - forgotten about mine lol!

Yep planning to have a good day today - got to get out and do shopping today for kids so getting list together to stay on plan.

Liking your 10 day challenge so signed up to that - we'll then be heading towards February without realising it - how fast time goes!

I did my shopping by internet today and I've done a meal plan for the week for my sons so there will be no temptations for me!

A very good idea. x

Thanks Mere.

I think I'm on day 10 - not sure!

still going fine but tested myself last couple of nights cooking for the kids - had to get in shower whilst a chicken dinner was consumed tonight!

very under the weather with sore throat and chest but coping - got a busy week to get through so I'll have to

Just wish this ex ante journey would hurry up and get to an end point but alas that's a few months off :(

Yes i feel like there is no end in sight sometimes too. Its like right! I have done 2 weeks now, am i thin yet? Haha
I struggled making my son an omelette tonight. It can be very hard cooking for others and we have to get through it however we can. If that means going in the shower then at least you will end up very clean and thin!! ;)

Hi Vee. Sorry to hear you're under the weather and hope you feel better soon. It is a long journey but we all have to keep trudging on I'm afraid!

Get well soon...there seems to be a lot of nasty stuff going around

Miss Mac you made me giggle! Exactly I've done 2 weeks - are we there yet?? Lol - I'm sure at the end of this journey we'll look back and see it wasn't actually that long! Just when you're going through it - it's a slow trudge!

Back