Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Good luck Vee. I know you'll get there!

Good luck Vee. I found Candy Crush so addictive I had to stop playing it. Better to be addicted to CC than to chocolate or carbs! x

Best of luck Vee yes CC is a better addiction then chocolate - I hope today flies in for you and you have day 1 done and dusted x

AND you'll lose it and MORE this year!

Thanks Lynne -promised myself this is last bloody year of trying to lose weight - it's not good yo yoing - and I have 2 teenage girls who have watched the struggles and misery over the years - I'm such a good role model for them in every other way - confident, independent, work hard, have good friends etc yet being fat is my vulnerability!

so day 1 - done!!!

day 2 today - bring it on!

Rooting for you Vee!

Good luck with day 2! We can do this x

Well day 2 coming to an end - thank god! It's ok - I can just see such a long road ahead!

Made my last shake into a mousse - which is ok ish - strange texture and not sure I'll do it again but thought I'd live on the wild side!

back to work tomorrow - so need to stay focused and get the water down me!!

Well done Vee! You'll get there. A few more days and it will be a lot easier ...... I hope!

How has day 3 been for you? X

Well done so far Vee :)
How was day 3, back at work ?:)

Day 3 not so bad but was starving on the train coming back and stomach feels a bit gurgly and bloated! Hit a bar and black coffee when I got in - oh how flipping rock n roll!!

still got a shake to go then bed!

hopefully it will get easier in terms of hunger pangs - it's just managing the boredom!

Doing fab vee! Day 3 is always my bug bear and you've done it! Woohoo! Xxx

That's great Vee :)
I hope you stayed in control :D

Back