Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Day 4 and we're still on it - not drank enough today though and was way too late with first shak - 4.30 because of driving around all day for work and not being prepared - still day 5 tomorrow - bloody hell!!

Wow ! More water tonight and you will be doing fab !

Come on Vee xx

Your doing great Vee - the first big hard part is done. 2014 is the year!!

Day 5 and I hadn't realised what time it had got to! Wow I'm still hanging in there - bloody miracle but feels such a long journey . One more day in the office then working from home on Friday with no one keeping an eye on me - worried about it as although hunger pangs are fine to deal with - the psychological pull of the fridge scares me to be honest when left alone - flipping ridiculous really!!!

Well done Vee day 5 is fab - I can't sit in the kitchen when I work from home as I keep eyeing up the fridge - so I make myself sit in another room as I don't trust myself - best of luck working from home x

I'm sure you're going to do fine tomorrow. I can't be in the kitchen either. I'm always in the living room or at my desk at home. Even my packs I keep in a drawer that has nothing else food related in. Last night, I found myself opening the larder to grab a bowl and a few seconds later I sort of "caught myself" just standing there staring into it. Because that would be a normal thing to do which is then followed by eating. So for now while I'm still in the starting phase, I keep everything I need in food free areas.

Tough day today - just hits you - have had a wee bit of cheese and hard boiled egg just to relieve the boredom!

will just oust accept it and not throw it all away but why is it some people can do this and I can't??

Vee I find it so hard I really do I have had so many restarts so I know exactly how you feel - on the up side you choose low carb food so it shouldn't do much damage - today I just kept thinking of food - someday sits great and others it's really tough just draw a line under what you ate today and start again - you have a strong will to even do this diet so you will do great I have every faith in you x

Vee, I'm the same with boredom eating. What is that all about ? I have never understood it. As Tigs says, damage limitation as it was low carb. I guess you and I have to find something to do, not to be bored in danger times. I also struggle when I'm tired :confused: And I used to have a fact in my signature, that stated "75% of all hunger pangs, are thirst" which I do believe. I just wish the will to have a glass of water was a greater urge than reach for food !!
Keep going Vee :)

I think it will be ok - I've gone to bed now - on reflection it's because I was zooming around the northwest on work stuff - going into meetings without taking breaks or lunch - completely ignoring my own needs.

I got to my first shake at gone 5 pm then spilt most of it so started on a bar then just got cross with the world and declared I needed cheese and a boiled egg (bonkers!!)

So I haven't bothered with another shake and come to bed ready to start afresh and organised tomorrow!

Vee you need to look after yourself. You are eating so little you need to make sure you give yourself a chance and eat it!

be careful tomorrow

Thanks shrimp - much better today - had shakes regularly and feel ok - flipping cold tho so let's hope keto queen kicks in.

its weigh in day tomorrow and numbers looking ok for first week so that should spur me on for another week.

Pleased to hear today was a better day. Good luck for tommorow.

Glad you're freezing and in ketosis ;)
Good luck for tomorrow vee :)

Good luck Vee for WI tomorrow

Well done!That's a fab loss x

Back