Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

I have been bonkers last week or so - wagon - where is it - well and truely off and head completely out of game. The only thing I can think that threw me was a really crap week at work - my boss has left suddently and things are in a flux and future is uncertain. But this week things are calming down - I've had some great wins at work in term sof new contracts and getting more money in - essential as I work in homelessness and at the moment the demand on our services as the government cuts everything is going through the roof.

I've not gone crazy crazy but have been eating and bad habits slipping back - how easy that is to happen - I've stayed off the boards as to be honest i get annoyed with others who moan about whoa is me and I cant do this - and I didnt want to do that!

BUT today - Sunday after putting 5lbs back on I'm am back on it!! Please welcome me to the table (without the food!!!) I know how completely and utterly crap the next few days will be but I will get there - I think thats the hardest thing - the first time you do this you have no idea whats coming so you drive through it - 3rd time starting I know exactly whats coming!!!

Still wish me luck and thanks

Vee x

Welcome back. x

Last edited:
Hey Vee....
You are not alone chick, we have all wobbled off the wagon at some point
Welcome back :D

Welcome back hon and all luck x

Hi Vee
Good luck have you heard the expression third time lucky! :)
Mere x

Good Luck Vee!!! You can do it hun.

Well Day 2 nearly done and I have shouted at the kids - growled at the cat - its going swimmingly lol ;)

Its not been too bad - I've made it through the days and just gonna go now - have hot mint chocolate and catch up on the soaps

thank you all fro your warm welcomes back - your all top lasses!

take Care Vee x :cool:

Well done Vee.... day 3 on the horizon ;)

Well done Vee :D

Hi folks - sorry not been on for a while - my work laptop in the office isnt letting me connect for some reason and been so busy last week that I've hardly sat down!!

So quick recap - i got back on the wagon - no worries went ok and shifted 6lbs last week - so thats got me back to where I was plus one in the bag - wehey - also had an ace night out to see Paloma Faith - if you get the chance go and see her - she's fab in concert and i now have a (not so secret) girl crush on her :p

This weekend was the 'reunion' weekend - OMG - I had always planned this was to be a weekend of chaos, riot, debauchery etc ect and it lived up to all expectations - I caught up with old mates from 20 years ago - old flames ;) and all hanger ons!!!

I partied like I was 20 years younger - I got loads of compliments about how svelte and sexy i looked - I rocked out and enjoyed life!

So I'm back on the plan again and it feels fine - I still have a few more pesky stone to lose but I think this needs to be the way I do it - meander a little and have blow outs when I need them - as long as planned - then I know I'll be back on it straight after.

Hopefully tonight I'll catch up on all you fab ladies losing that weight

take Care

vee x

Thats great vee :)

Welcome back hun ;-)

Dear Diet Chief

Hold me down - tie me up- sit on my head but do whatever it takes to get me through today - i have been remiss and sadly in groundhog day for the last 3 weeks - I know i am a sinner - i repent and promise I will get past bloody 6pm on day 1

Shout at me, coach me, cajole me - see you on the other side

vee :break_diet:

Well done Vee for restarting I am restarting today I have been a disgrace and put about half a stone back on and with the half term I went mad on the food but back today with Easter around the corner we can do this Xx

Back