Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Oh Tigs - thank you so much - I always feel such a loser and have this sense of doom - i know when I'm absent from the forum I'm up to no good !!
Come on day 1 - lets do this together x

PS I will be on here all day to avoid the kitchen x

Now just got to keep the munchie gremlins at bay - its all psychological - i know that - I've never really understood the craving drug users get (having never partook) but I wonder if it is similar to the fridge junky!! You just get a little prod in your mind every now and again - and I get a little jittery thinking about it - then I convince myself that one more wont hurt - its a weird feeling - and before you know it you've got food in your mouth!!

Hope you managed to stay away from the fridge is so hard especially on these cold nights I have had load of boullion today to compensate for the cold. Hope day 1 is going well - so far so good here. Could have done with drinking more water but hey ho it's a sight better then what I was eating this time last week !!! Bring on day 2 it's great we both restarted at the same time all the best in ur journey Vee we can do this I keep picturing Easter I need to try and last the 5 weeks at least this time round X

Hey Tigs - all still going well - are we on Day 4 or 5 now - temd to lose the plot during the week - what with work, kids and this a week a German exchamnge student staying - I have no idea if I'm coming or going.

Working from home today - first time since restart and need to ensure I focus and stay strong!! i know it wont be hunger today just boredom, taking a fancy to it , sheer naughtiness and sabotauge if I stray!!

yesterday was a atest - i was at a conference with an amazing lunch put on - I didnt even enter the dining room - sat in the lobby with a black coffeee and a bar and got through it.

Off to London this weekend which will be yet another huge challenge - going prepared with all my shakes and bars - just got to stay focused!!

have a great day everyone

Vee x :cool:

Hi Vee you r doing fab with all those challenges best of luck in London. I fell off the wagon at the weekend but tried again yesterday I find this diet so hard at the weekends but I am back in the frame of mind onwards and downwards Hun hope all is well with u X

Ok Tigs and everyone else - focused - pocused - london was a step too far and so ended up eating my way round the capital city - i know this then leads to a variety of excuses to keep me off the wagon for at least a week

so bloody hell - here we go again - day 1 deja vu - anyone reading this must just think - get a grip you pathetic woman (I know i do!!!)

Grip got!!! Come on! Do this or stop annoying everyone!

vee x:eek:

day 2 and were doing ok although only just had first shake which is not good - but in Brum all day at a meeting and just couldn't find time or space to make shake up and felt very self conscious to do it on a packed train - still mind over matter and I've got through it - although dont recommend it
Vee

Slow and steady vee-keep going x

Im back on day 1 todsy vee.... just keep on keeping on :)

Well done Vee I also fell off the wagon....again but started back on Monday I ate all around me on Mother's Day but just thought 3 weeks to Easter enough is enough I need to be strong for at least a other 3 weeks and shift some of this weight well done for getting back on the wagon we can do this X

Morning all - i do chuckle at us all - we must have will power of super strength to keep coming back to this - just have to hold onto that will power when we all feel a bit wobbly - lets suck it in girls and get through to easter - no messing now - come on we can do it!!

Going to change my signature to focus on getting through days rather than the weight loss - also going to amend my starting weight to what it really was 3 years ago which was much bigger than I am now - not all lost with exante - various diets - but shows I can do this!!

Working at home today so hope to pop on throughout the day for the love and support you lot all give

Vee x

Great posts Vee we are in the zone countdown to Easter can't wait to be skinnier and hopefully fit into some of my clothes at last Xx

Tell me about it Tigs! Made tea for my youngest tonight and it was one of my favourites - I literally salivated watching her eat it!

She's of to Germany tomorrow for a week to stay with the exchange student we've just had staying with us - she's so lucky -dont remember having decent school trips like that in my day!

No I don't remember having nice trips like that I am sure she will have a great time. Well done on resisting the tea the weekends are my worst time so hopefully I will get thru this one I have to keep focusing on Easter. I am on day 3 now so hopefully I won't feel as hungry from now on ... That's the plan anyway best of luck we can do this hon x

Day 3 nearly done Tigs! Just popping out to pick up the eldest daughter - their social life is so much better than mine! Then final shake -hot mint chocolate , bed and my book !

Lovely enjoy your eve I am going to have a bath then bed I need to stay out of the kitchen. The social lives of them are great even my 6 and 4 year olds have far better social lives with parties and tea then I have xx

Back