Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Hi Vee well done on ur loss a loss is a loss it's all going in the right direction which is the main thing great loss in 4 weeks I would love that between now and Christmas congrats X

well done V you are doing really well 20lb gone you should be really proud of your achievement!:wow:well done x

WELL DONE VEE KEEP IT UP HUN:) ...

keep going hon, it is all so worth it. Every loss, however big or small is taking you towards your goal. X

Thanks folks for all the encouragement - i am still keeping going and plodding on - was back on TS yesterday - went to bed feeling hungry and sorry for myself but all ok again today.

i need to stick to my own advice - one hour at a time, one day at a time - plus I tried on an old pair of jeans - with NO elastic - proper buttonand zip lol and they fit - hoorah :p

Well done! it's a great feeling when cloths start to fit again or usual cloths become to big! just what you need to keep you on the right track :) keep up the great work vee x

Well all going well since back to my shakes - it was quite a smooth transition - wheras i thought i might struggle - must have stayed in ketosis so no real hunger pains.

I've got enough packs now for another week then I'll order another months supply - I really feel this week that some weights shifting - am so sorely tempted to sneak a peek at the scales but gonna hold out till Tuesday weigh in.

Away for work overnight next week with a meal out - should be ok if I just stick to protein and veg - just need to avoid the alcohol!!!

Hope everyone having a great weekend

Take care Vee x :cool:

Had a sneeky peek at scales earlier today and nothing moved - how can that be??? I have been totally 100%!

Now to be fair when I say scales - its the wii board and some game that weighs you - so I've decided to order some proper scales and focus on my body shape which is changing.

Tried on my christmas dress - black, sleeveless, lacey and figure hugging - my girls said I looked 'stunning' - that will do for me - whatever the scales say xx

Stunning sounds good Vee! we are all the same were the scales are concerned we need that reassurance that they are moving in the right direction but as you say how can they not be moving when you are being so good! i would go with the way you feel in and you will look great in your christmas dress xx:xmastree:

The new scales have arrived and even though i wanted them to say a 2 stone loss - they didnt - i must have ordered the wrong ones !! :D

I had an overnight away this week with work and luckily those who went out with me that night knew what I was doing and really supportive - we went to jamies in birmingham - and I was assertive with the waitress and ordered salmon and roasted veg which was not on the menu but a combination of various meals - normally i'd have just stayed very sheepish and blown it off - so felt proud of myself.

The scales havent been brillinat this week - 2lbs off - but its off and not on!! it just feels like such little reward for such an extreme intervention- but its the bigger picture I need to focus on and so many people at the conference this week who hadnt seen me made lovely comments so although the scales are whispering at me - i'm staying away from them and really focusing on undertsanding how I feel rather than the numbers

And I geel GRRReat!!

take care

Love Vee xx ;)

well done 2lbs is good and it might have been more but you weighed on the wii before not the scales! xx

Oh it so cold - I cant get warm and the heating is on! I'm having a few struggles at the moment - i just want some food and taste! i think I'm coming down with something and need some comfort - i've had a few bits and bobs - feeling totally defiant that i needed it - I didnt and actually it wasnt that fab to have - no major blow out but it was a slice of toast - you'd think i'd had a full take away!!

I'm still on it and not eating the house but that initial excitement and spark is wearing off - I'm going to try a porridge again - I havent made the bloody thing right yet which is getting on my nerves

oh i'm a crotchety mare today!!:mad:

Awww hun I love the porridge as I find it just like real porridge... how do you make it? xx

Note to self - when going out prepare a bit better than last night!!

We got tickets to see Ellie Goulding last minute - who is excellent in concert - after listening to her CD thought I'd be asleep by song 3 but hell no - shes pretty rocky and feisty live!

But I'd only had a shake and a bar before I went and a couple of times I felt really light headed and sick - it was a small venue and pretty hot so think that all sent me a bit weird, I had no food on me and the only thing available were hot dogs!!!! :eek:

But I didnt succumb - i held on till i got home (an hours drive - i need a medal!!) then made myself a quick protein hit - some cheese, ham and chicken!! I'm not supposed to be AAM of any kind this week but I needed it!!

In the grand scheme of things its not going to do any harm and I had a great night (mostly!)

vee x :cool:

Hi Vee well done hun 20lb loss wahoo!!!!!!!:) ...

Seems to have bloody stuck tho Sharon - these scales aint for budging at the moment - how can that be - I'm genuinely 100% 99% of the time and the only time I do eat is when its needed - like the other night and then its in place of a shake or bar and straight protein

Surely on this limited calaroie intake I should be losing weight!!

So another 2lbs off - in a word 'crap' - how can this be - i could do this at any normal dieting club - it really tests your willpower when you're not losing the same as other people seem to do!

Still i have another months supply - I'll get through next couple of weeks and Xmas and as long as I either lose - no matter how much or STS I'm going to be content and not pressurise myself.

Lots of people have noticed I've lost weight and I'm currently the lowest I've been in about 15 years (if not more) so I'm not going to be too dis-heartened

Love vee x :cool:

Back