Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

The dates of most things are just an indication. I agree with Jael unless they are way out of date I would go for it

Some of my packs were out of date at the begining of the year and I used them; )
Good luck vee :D

Get drinking the water vee.... or go for a long soak !!!

Good luck back on the wagon Vee... you can do it. You will be at goal by Bonfire Night and all sexy and slinky and ready for Christmas. I am on day two at the moment and I am going to have to take it hour by hour... so far I have had three decaff coffees (each with two teaspoons of vanilla shake in... the things I will do to stretch out my food lol.) I am going to try and stay busy and just aim for hitting the sack early tonight after a 100% TS day.
YOU WILL DO IT THIS TIME VEE. X x

I made it! Blooming eck -that was some determination! So day 2 - but I've been here before so need to not let the demons back in

Have now discovered this site as an app for the I-pad which is really good -just have to wrestle it off my daughter - it is hers after all.

Will continue to browse during the day to stay strong but really must stop watching Sunday food shows - bit like therapy gone wrong!

Vee x

Its nice here in Yorks... For now anyway. Just having a yummy veg soup whilst the roast pork cooks for everyone else... Oh why do I do it to myself? I should let them have ham butties for Sunday lunch and be done with it lol.

Mine will get sausage and mash - and that's if I can be bothered lol - luckily my girls are old enough to pull together a meal if I'm not feeling strong enough to be near the fridge!

I am walking to the shops as they eat... It just smells too good not to pick at. :)

That sounds like determination. Well done Pink.
Mere x

Cricket I hate this time of day - I get really wobbly - thinking what could I have??

Trying to stay strong - gonna pour myself a glass of zero cherry from sainsburys - another one I've found with no citric acid whilst kids have sausages lol

Im going for a bath and then to watch Dvds in bed... I am just too tempted to nibble. Well done on getting through day 2. X

Hope your sticking to it Vee :D
You know it will get easier in a day or two :D, once ketosis has kicked in;)
Im on day two today too, so im shouting for the keto fairy too ;)

Love the idea of shouting for the keto fairy - really made me smile :)

I have stayed strong - the leftover sausages are wrapped up in the fridge so I can't see them! I'm on final shark - choc made with peppermint tea and watching the snooker -will head off to bed soon as feeling fidgety!

Vee x

Good stuff Vee :)
I won't be too late to sleep myself tonight:)

Heading into Day 3 - whoop whoop! Again I've been her a few times before so I'm not complacent - every day is tough for various reasons!

Really done my back in though doing the garden on Saturday - had a rubbish nights sleep - kept waking up with my back in spasm - got ibuleve on now and we'll see how it goes !

Back