Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Vee we are all watching you.
Great going.
We can do this..

Great support during the day folks so huge thanks - I am welded to this forum at the moment - but it's working! Today I finally made the porridge right - thanks to Carrie- really enjoyed it - now on my vanilla latte shake and will have hot mint choc later - and that then will be day 7 gone!

I'm not going to do a weekly weigh in result - I'm just focusing on getting into half stone zones - mini goals - having said that I'm hoping to be back in the 15's tomorrow!

Good luck hun for your mini goals.
This forum is a great support.
Have a lovely weekend.

Hurrah!!! I love the porridge vee. Glad you like it too :) xxx

Well done Vee you are doing great the porridge is great for heating you up. Well done for staying strong and getting over that blip Xxx

So, did you get into the 15's Vee ?
Or did you not weigh ?
:)

How was your day vee?

Just on the cusp of the 15's - early next week I'm reckoning - busy day yesterday so didn't manage to post - quick catch up on diaries this morning - then out to do shopping and fill car up!
Have a great day all x

Just been looking at your weight loss. It's amazing. Well done! Good luck with getting into the 15s!!!! Hope you have a lovely day.

Fingers crossed it will be tomorrow

Hope you have had a good day Vee :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Mere x

Sssh I'm quietly slipping back into this forum - head hung low with shame - going to be quiet and get my head back into the game - I can't believe quite how crap at this I am - for the past few months I have lost and gained this same bloody 10lbs - pathetic!!

What's been happening?

Vee I am the very same so don't worry I am on my hols this week was a total piggie and put on 10lbs disgraceful but I will get back into it it's so hard and messes with your head sometimes but I need to get back into it from Sunday when I am back we can do this hon Xx

Tigs - it's Sunday - Groundhog Day but lets have a go!

If I get past day 1 - the next few seem fine then all it takes is one slip - a bite of something, a morsel of cheese,ham - whatever and I just
fall slap bang off the wagon - it really is quite pathetic and boring!! I read all the diaries of people who just get their head in it and get on with it whilst I just let time slip away - why? There is no trauma in my life - I can't blame some childhood experience - I just love food and over eat - so this to
I me I'm just going to quietly have another go - no big announcements - just get my head down - I'm reading and watching but will only update if and when I've actually got through a few days and lost some weight!,

Vee :)

Just keep at it Vee. You'll get there. I was on day 3 of my restart and spoilt it by eating out yesterday. Everyone falls off the wagon sometimes. Once you're back in ketosis it will be easier!

Fee how has the rest of your day been

Back