Here we go again !!

Doing well with water today had 2.5 litres already very unusual for me lol. Wish I could wallpaper sadly Im rubbish at it :/ x

Just had swede chips and chilli not feeling that hungry didn't eat it all but craving chocolate soooo much might try and make a choc pack up as a thick custard hopefully that will satisfy me later xx

Ive ended up coming to bed away from the kitchen I'm craving something sweet so bad x

Hey Zoe, I'm candice.
i read your first entry and I thought wow, I could me writing this. I've got v similar stats to you.
Im on day 4 today. I've been on and off Cambridge for ages. Still finishing up some Cambridge products but got a slim and save starter pack today and so far I think the taste is far better than Cambridge. Also about half the price. I think I'll just switch over to slim and save altogether.
can I just ask what the swede chips are? Also, are we allowed Ribena on slim and save? Just like the kind u dilute? Lol that's amazing! I've been drinking like the asda or morrisons brand of flavoured sparkling water, diet coke, coffee, herbal and fruit teas. I really struggle with water too. I do have some flavourings left over from Cambridge so I use those as well. Also bouillon. Every little counts!

how did u like Zumba? My mother in law is always trying to convince me to go but I'm like u... I just imagine a bunch of skinny girls in tights and then ..well.. Me. Lol

if u like I've got a diary you could follow too x link for it is in my signature. I think we can do this !!

Hi Candice thankyou for writing on my thread I've sat and read yours and yes very similar I'm on week two and find slim and save so much better than Cambridge / lighterlife more products have you tried the wafers I'm not over keen on bars not keen on the chewy aftertaste the wafers make a nice change u can have them on lifestyle or if u have them on simplicity u need to take a multivitamin as not got as much goodness in them as bars ( only one pack a day though ) you can have tesco diet cream soda now also Apple/ black current / apple and black current Ribena plus which helps me a lot with the water intake as I don't really like water on it's own xx right swede chips are so low in carbs and I love them !! You can have 200g of veg cut a swede up into chips part boil them put on a baking sheet spray with fry lite and put in oven xx good luck Hun xx

Kirstie I had to suffer them all eating dominoes pizza tonight and I hated everyone of them but got through it lol xxx

And really enjoyed Zumba prepared myself to hate it but didn't lol had abit of trouble moving the next morning didn't realise how unfit I was xx

Same still not drinking enough water tried all bars now and don't like them !! So having the wafers instead would of killed for a kebab last night but didn't sulked instead lol xx

Back