Here we go again...

Always the way!

Joe phoned on his way home and moaned when I said we were having leftover pie so I had to make him a pizza. Heated my pie and I microwaved it for too long so it was horrible, eat some of it. Lost my appetite now though.

I'm just heading to college (waiting in the car till 6 so I don't have to pay parking!) so that'll take my mind off of it. Have to nip to tesco on the way home though for baby milk and then do a full shop online to be delivered tomorrow. Wish I'd done it this afternoon though, damn laziness!

Haha I think I'm just unorganised which makes me seem busy! Juggling work 2 days a week, college 2 nights a week and a 7 month old baby is not the easiest my life has ever been mind you! Good job I enjoy what I'm doing.

Just need to resist crisps in tesco tonight.

Shopping delivered today so I have a whole kitchen full of yummy food! Had a lie in today, thanks baba, so I've missed breakfast leaving me all sorts of points for lunch.

Lunch - 2 WW petit pains 6ppts with ham 1ppt. Might fry light some mushrooms & tomatoes too

Dinner - Roast gammon 8ppts, potatoes 2ppts and veg

TOTAL - 17ppts

'A lie in' what's that? Ava doesn't know that word I don't think, she was bright eyed and bushy tailed at half six this morning! It's always great to have a fridge full of food, makes it so much easier!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

I just cancelled an appointment so that I can make weigh in on Tuesday. If I don't go I think I'll just go totally off the rails.

Ooh where are you going? I'll be up early tomorrow but joe will do the night feed. In theory. If he wants to swap that's cool with me!

Just eat half a melon to stave off the hunger. Might go for the other half cause it's clearly not working!!

Ooh where are you going? I'll be up early tomorrow but joe will do the night feed. In theory. If he wants to swap that's cool with me!

Just eat half a melon to stave off the hunger. Might go for the other half cause it's clearly not working!!

We are going to Neven Maguire's guesthouse and restaurant on the first night, and then Radisson Farnham estate the next night. Both in Cavan, both amazing. I am so excited already ha

Ooh one of my friends is from Cavan, I've never been though - hope its amazing for you :)

Well I'm so far off the wagon I can't even see it anymore!
I went to my friends' last night and she thought it'd be nice to buy in dinner for us. From dominos. It was ordered by the time I got there so I didn't wanna be rude after her going to the effort.

Back on today - ha!

Ooh one of my friends is from Cavan, I've never been though - hope its amazing for you :)

Well I'm so far off the wagon I can't even see it anymore!
I went to my friends' last night and she thought it'd be nice to buy in dinner for us. From dominos. It was ordered by the time I got there so I didn't wanna be rude after her going to the effort.

Back on today - ha!

Ach sure these things happen. Your back on the wagon today so thats what counts. You'll still get a loss x

I doubt it after 2 big dinners but we'll see :)

Feeling rotten today, I thought I was going to pass out earlier which is scary with the baby. Thankfully joe's home today so he's taken her to asda to save me going and give me a bit of a break.

Breakfast - Cheerios & milk 5ppts

Lunch - Half a cheese toastie 3ppts

Dinner - Ham with potatoes and veg 10ppts

TOTAL - 18ppts

Why is it on the day I'M not feeling well oh and baby have a 2 hour nap whilst I make dinner?!

Men need instructing some times, well mine does, they aren't very good at picking up hints. Have your dinner and head to bed for a nap yourself!! If your not well you need to look after yourself. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Aw don't worry, your back on the wagon and that's what matters, could of easily stayed off all weekend. Hope you enjoyed dominos yum! Haven't had one in ages! Xx

Back on the wagon today. I had 8ppts worth of crisps to make up my total.

I've had a good think & given myself a good telling off. I want to say I won't 'cheat' anymore but who am I kidding? This is real life, not some ideal world. I want to be able to live whilst I'm losing weight. I could easily lock myself away and do some daft shake diet and lose what I need to but I chose ww to fit in with life which means I'll have good weeks and bad. Yes it means I might see a gain on the scales this week but does that mean I won't see a loss next week? No.

I've had 2 days off plan this week. Is that really going to stop me losing weight forever?

Exactly, we can't avoid certain foods forever nor should we want to! Have to enjoy ourselves and loosen the reigns a little sometimes. Also it's a healthy falling off the plan, you were enjoying an evening with friends not binging on takeaway by yourself x

Great attitude and exactly the right way to think. Everyone has a meal or day every now and then that is full of fatty things, its completely normal!! If we try and be good 100% of the time its unrealistic and unattainable!! Best we can do is aim for 80% of the time with a nice treat and break every now and then x

Back