Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

4lbs off girls! That's nearly a stone in two weeks! Woo hoo!!

Woo wee!! Check you out, good chunk off your goal gone now! That'll be a great motivator for you this week now.

Big well done Nikie! I'll be VERY pleased and even more surprised if I have a loss that fantastic tomorrow!

Thank you! I'm 13.1 now and will definitely be in the twelves next week! Can't wait!!!! Xxxx

well done x i had a spectactularly bad week, although i know i was due one lol, cant complain i am still streets ahead.

It's very motivating! My size 16 clothes are fitting comfortably and I'm hoping it won't be long until I'm in my size 14s!!!

The last Friday of every month we have a dress down day and the last one was horrible. Everyone always looks cute and I looked so big and horrid in my jeans and too tight white top....the one before I thankfully missed as I had the day off work! So, the next one is the 25th April.....I would love love love to be wearing size 14 black jeans by then.

I'm 13.1 now.....so perhaps I could aim to lose another half stone before then and get down to 12.7? Do we think that's possible? X

Definitely possible! I know what you mean about dress down, I just feel so much more comfortable in work clothes when Im overweight. Almost at your first mini goal now!!

Hi Jo! Yes I can't wait! Can't believe I'm beginning week three now.....seemed like it was going to take ages but it's gone so quickly already ! x

It genuinely does get easier the further you go, and in the end it starts to feel really good. My mind feels so much clearer and I've got so much more energy when I'm on it - especially in the evening when id normally just binge and be exhausted all night.

I think the days are rolling into weeks very quickly and I have been finding it easier because of the routine but I know I'm not as strict as I was in the beginning. I'm doing well with the water but it's the sweet tooth that's starting to show itself for the first time in ages. Maybe it's because it's Easter? Or maybe it's because my flatmate won't stop making cakes!!!!!

You're SO close though Poko, stay strong and stay strict! If every week you lose 3lbs (which is still a good loss) rather than 4lb cause you've eaten a bit, retained water etc, thats potentially an extra week or two on plan! Better to get there faster and move on with the next step of your life!

How we doing? I'm starting to get positive comments at work...I love it! It's so motivating. Roll on the next few weeks and I'll be feeling great! Xx

On day 8 and 100% and figure if I've done the 7 hardest days I can do 11 more sets of 7 days! I don't look noticeably different yet but my face is definitely not bloated anymore and my tummy is flatter so clothes a bit more loose.

So nice when you get those comments! Are you colleagues supportive of the diet?

Ooh yes....well done! The first week is the hardest! My colleagues are very supportive which is lovely. They can see I've lost weight already....due to Easter they won't see me now until next Tuesday so I'm hoping they'll notice a difference having not seen me for 4 whole days! X

I love when I suddenly notice a difference and try on my smaller jeans on a whim and they just fit! Gives me such a boost to keep going. The feeling of being in control is amazing. I reckon 4/ 5 weeks til in back in my (stretchy!) size 12 jeans so I need to keep that in mind! Especially as last time I lost the weight I bought like 8 pairs of 12s and they're lying lonely and unloved in the wardrobe! Keeping thinking about that feeling on Tuesday when you look different again to get you through the weekend!

Yes I will! I did try on some clothes a couple if days ago but they still didn't fit which got me a bit down, but I am only on week 3 and so much further ahead than I would have been on any other diet. Plus I'm 13lbs lighter than 17 days ago which is amazing.

We are going well! This weekend will be a challenge though as it's a long time to be by myself and not eating...hopefully weigh in on Monday will motivate me! Xxx

Don't beat yourself up, you may not be quite there with the clothes but you're way further along than you would have been and you will be there if you stick!

Funny how days feel so much longer with no food! But now you're in ketosis you actually don't need the food, in fact, you'll feel SO much worse pretty much immediately and so guilty after if you do eat. Mind over matter!

Day 19!!! It has zoomed by! I have been checking in on my iphone as I've been working long hours at work but now can finally write a long, proper post!

One of my colleagues is now on annual leave until 28 April and she said she can't wait to see how different I look when she gets back. I cannot stress how brilliant it is that everyone is behind me on this - I've been told I look more confident, that my legs look amazing, that my clothes are loose but more importantly that I have amazing willpower. Everyone has said how proud they are of me :) I work in a law firm, and really didn't expect such wonderful support. It has honestly made this diet 100 times easier. When we go for afterworks drinks I don't get pressured to have anything other than sparkling water so I never have peer pressure to come off plan.

Still impatient to fit into size 14s!!!!!

Thats so great to have that support, makes it all so much easier. I worked part time on a make up counter while finishing my masters and they were all really supportive when I did this in 2012 (as you would expect in an industry that is looks obsessed!) but I now work for an accountancy firm and I'm not looking forward to people realising and being sceptical or critical.

I generally don't eat much in the office anyway, so doubt most of my colleagues would notice. BUT, I go out with a colleague every day and she drinks rather than eats (!) so generally all we do is pop to the shop on the way back into the office for a sandwich so that won't be a problem, but probably once a week we go to a bar/grill place for lunch and I'm not looking forward to annoying her by saying I'm not eating! I'm more than happy to sit with her while she eats but doubt she'll want to do that, and I don't want her to feel deprived, but I can't eat to make her happy!

She's been on hol the last week which made it easier, but back Tuesday so nervous for that. Also concerned she'll tell everyone I'm on it and I'd rather no one knew.

Back