Here we go any starters 20/08?!

ellie2409

Woken up this morning feeling very positive! I had a glass of water so far instead of my morning cuppa (I am really missing that!) Not feeling hungry at the moment so will wait to have a shake until about mid to late morning. Good luck to everyone that is starting today or who is new to the programme! I have been warned that the first few days are the hardest so will be popping in here whenever the going gets tough so to speak. x

Good luck! First few days are the worst but just keep glugging the water :)

good luck ellie!

you'll be fine, just keep a picture in your mind of what you want to look like at the end of the diet and you'll get there, trust me!

Good Luck!

wow lots of starters today! good luck hugs to everybody. had two shakes so far today. vanilla was awful and I left it a bit and the choc one I had a struggle with too. hope the taste gets easier! currently salivating over cooking sausages for the family but other than that been a good day today.

just remembered what I wanted to ask! I have glasses of water today but my saving grace has been Buxton mineral sparkling water. please tell me this is ok!

I drink sparkling water all the time!

Try having your vanilla and choc shakes with a spoon of coffee and boiling water. Can't have the vanilla one any other way! :)

Hey ladies, I'm on day 1 too and I'm beginning to feel a little hungry. Think I've peed more times today than I did all last week lol x

Congrats on your first days everyone! Tomorrow is my my week 1 weigh-in, can't believe I've managed a whole week, wasn't sure I'd manage it at the beginning of the week. The first time I had a shake I thought it was disgusting and the whole thing seemed impossible but I actually look forward to them now!x

yes well done to us all if its day one! I have just had my last shake with some coffee.. what a difference lol, makes the vanilla bearable. I'm so glad about the sparkling water coulsnt do without it x

Well done to all the todays new starters! Sounds like its all going well so far :)

indeed :) I was wondering, would it affect weightloss if I were to have just two shakes a day? running out of flavours I like and if I had two they would last longer

ellie2409 said:
indeed :) I was wondering, would it affect weightloss if I were to have just two shakes a day? running out of flavours I like and if I had two they would last longer

Yes it would. Someone will give you a more tecniquil explanation than me but basically, any less than the three packs A day and you can make yourself Ill. Your body will go into starvation mode and not want to lose any fat resulting in slower weightloss.

ah darn, i have read a lot of people like the tesco ultra slim bars i might try those instead! Thanks for the info i kinda thought it might be the case.

Hey everyone howr you all feeling today?? Woke up with a headache but getting started on the water lol, having a cuppa with a squeeze of lemon instead of milk. can i have any sweeteners im not sure? x

oh thats good, finding it difficult without anything lol. thank you x

Hey everyone howr you all feeling today?? Woke up with a headache but getting started on the water lol, having a cuppa with a squeeze of lemon instead of milk. can i have any sweeteners im not sure? x

Hey!
I'm on day two :D
Just sat down for my 1st shake of the day - haven't had time till now, I'm havin vanilla, I love it though lol, I have 3 sweeteners, yum! Didn't think we could have lemon juice though, isn't that citric something or other that'll throw you out of ketosis?
Good luck with the rest of the evening... I'm having a very early night... proper craving pizza :(
S

Back