Total Solution Here we go!!!!

You certainly are gonna be a new woman. Well done for resisting whilst TOM - I turn into a she-devil with wicked cravings

Also, Yay you for thinking of signing up to 5K - braver woman than I!

Have a fab weekend

xx

Hell yes!! We're on our way!! And toots I'm gonna get me a butt like yours !!!!!!! Xx

Trust me, you don't want a butt like mine!!!!!! That's my inspiration, not my butt :D

xx

I always stare at that avatar like - i want to look like that!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hey lovely thank you for popping round to my diary really appreciate it :)

Your not doing bad yourself hunny well done so far..BTW yor mothers day present sounds lovely.. not long now to wear it :) such a gorgeous fragrance good choice :)

Have a lovely eve x x

15th June!!! That'll be 12 weeks on the diet and I'm still determined to get under 12 st by then!! Even 11 13 would do lol!!!
Week 2 day 4.. Not giving in to my pmt munchies I am so gonna give another 100% week this week!
It's my sons birthday on Wednesday and he will be having cake and I won't awwww warned them no chocolates or wine for mothers day too jus a nice bottle of boss orange perfume thank u very much!! Cos I'm worth it!!
Decided if my god daughter is up for it I'm doing race fir life only 5 k but huge huge achievement for me!!! Set up my cross trainer on 5k distance and hoping to start doing that once a day omg I'm gonna be a new woman!!!!!!! Can't wait happy happy dayz !!!! Xx

Race for life is such a good incentive!!! I was going to do it last year but bottled out as I felt too self concious of my weight. I think I might sign up for it this year tho!! If you go on website, they have a fitness plan to follow if you want to walk or run.
You have inspired me to sign up for this year!!
Happy Mums day to you and enjoy your day:)

Week 2 day 6 100% !!!! made it through mothers day and a very busy weekend with no slip ups so feeling good for weigh in on Wednesday !! Had fab day yesterday my wee nan scored me 2 goals and got man of the match! Then watched our local rugby team play in cup final ok they lost but really close game!
Recruited another mum to do race fir life with me so that's definately gonna happen better get registered this week.
My gob feels like death yuck!! Got breath spray and listerine any other tips?
Hopefully my soups will come today and try one tonight!
Looking forward to the rest of the week!!
Gonna get into training fir my 5k and stay 100%
ooooohhhhhhhh got a lovely big bottle of boss orange and a gift set thanks to my hubby and boys xxxxxx happy dayz !!!:)

Omg again with the cock ups on iPod my wee nan didn't score goals my wee man did lmao bloody fat fingers!!!!!!

Lol! I was going to say, good for your nan for joining in with the football!! Hee Hee

Well done for staying 100%. You're doing brilliantly! X

Sounds like you had a fab day!! Well done for staying 100%:)

LOL had to laugh at your nan scoring goals ;) glad you had a good weekend and good luck for race for life!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You wrote all that on your iPad?!? Cooool... I don't think I get past a short text on a touchscreen..

Keep it up, and hope you'll like the soups ;)

Yey my soups have come so trying one out at lunchtime about 3ish!!
Very bored today which could be dangerous need to find something to do before I head to the fridge!! I know I won't do it that was the old me !!!!!
Totally giving it 100% again and won't be long till weigh in better be a decent result hoping for 7lbs but may be nearer 4 !! Just have to wait an see...
Later peeps.. Xx

Just had my first soup ! Mushroom still undecided if I liked it or not lol mixed it slowly adding water bit at a time them finishing with my hand blender added salt pepper and chilli flakes and had to microwave fir a minute cos with all my faffing about it wasn't that hot by the time I was done. Was a wee bit pasty consistency but not sure how it was supposed to be so felt strange eating it think Im probably best with the shakes unless I really craving savoury! Also I don't quite feel as full as I would after a shake dunno if I'll last till 8pm for my evening shake!!!!
Let's see how rest of the day goes!!
Later peeps. X

Week 2 day6 still!!!!
Started my training lol 5k on cross trainer in 13 mins not bad going to have to do it twice a day started on level 3 will build it up as the days go on!!!!
Hey at this rate I'm gonna be a very hot mama this summer!!!!! Woop woop !!
Feels good to have a bit of a sweat off lol
Happy dayz... Need pink on iPod to get me moving lol x

I quite like the soups. I find it's nice to have something hot of an evening. I did find the taste a little powdery at first but I've got used to it now. I usually add more water than the 200ml it says as I find it dilutes the powdery taste. Still not sure on the Tom and basil but it tasted better when I added some bouillon.

Keep it up Hun, sounds like you're doing fab! X

Thinking shakes tomorrow maybe try another soup on Wednesday not sure about the bars saving them for out and about !!! Took my shaker yesterday to the rugby lol everyone on lager chips and burgers and me giving it shake shake shake !!!! Hubby enjoying having a chauffeur fir a change . Really enjoying this diet (for now) motivated to get my arse moving get fit get thin get sexy!!!! Watch out! Xxxxxx

Shame the soups aren't too great, good idea to leave them and try again in a couple of days! Glad your feeling good, really helps with this diet! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 2 day7 can't believe I've been 100% for 2 whole weeks!!!!!
Starting to notice my clothes a bit looser and my belly seems to have gone down a bit.
Ready for weigh in tomorrow hoping to hit my first stone tomorrow so neeeeed 4 lbs off! Keep me on track for my Easter challenge of 21 lbs
Have a fab day everyone xx

Back