Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Hahaha that took me a minute! I'm the same on my iPhone it's so annoying! Are you excited? :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10lbs off!!!! That's a decent start lol can't change my wee tracker till I get laptop out later tonight gotta get ready for work!!!

Omg kazz that's amazing well done!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, that's amazing xx

Aww thanks peeps!!! I was relieved and chuffed but just want to get it all gone NOW! Brilliant start my butt kicker pleased just gotta keep going and i will get there....
Week 2 day 1 ..... 100% going for another 100% week !!!

Week 2 day 2 !! It's a bit crappy outside looks cold and wet yuck!! Dunno what's up with me today maybe the weather feeling a bit low! Fell tired and headachey couple of paracetamol and coffee might perk me up!!
Is it too much to hope fir 7lbs next week am I totally unrealistic??
I dunno..... Later peeps x

Well done on your 10lb off!! :D

7lb might be a bit optimistic but you never know with vlcdiets...they work extremely fast with some people. I'm hoping to lose 23lbs by end of April...maybe thats too much to ask but I will give it a damn good go! I lost 13lbs on my first week when following LL and 6lb the next...so can be done.

Good luck with week 2!!

Really thought I'd be buzzing after my weigh in but no think maybe I expected a bit more which is crazy cos I've never lost 10lbs in one week ever!! One of my facebook friends is really happy cos she lose 10lbs in 6 weeks on ww. Not posting anything about diet on fb will leave it untill I get to goal cos I can do all my moaning on here lol so sorry lovely people but looks like the happy first week excitement has left the building still gonna give it 100% and hope my crappy mood lifts soon!!! Xx

I've been feeling the same as you since my first weigh in. But I keep telling myself not to get down about it and to think about the loss after 4 weeks instead. It's keeping me on track. You're right though, it's crazy to feel deflated after a great first weeks loss. What are we like?!
I think thus grey miserable weather isn't helping either. When it was nice and sunny, all I could think about was holiday and lovely summer clothes. Not so easy to do when it's raining.

Remember, you're only 4 pounds away from losing a stone....that's awesome!! :)

Cheers hun gonna get myself moving and get ready for work hopefully be me cheery self when I get back later!!
Have a fab day and yup we gonna be hot hot hot in the summertime!!!!! Xxxxx ooh a wee smile there see you've cheered me up a bit :) xx as they say in my place every little helps!!!!

Week2 day 3. Ordered my variety pack yesterday to try the soup cos I am craving something savoury so let's see how that goes!! Told hubby I'm giving ths diet 12 weeks and whatever I get to in that time will be good enough!! Thinking 100% 12 weeks hopefully get me near the 12 st mark!!
So 11 weeks to lose another 40lbs will just get me under the 12st mark !! Fingers crossed xxx
Gonna change my wee tracker later too xxx

HUH!!!!!!!!!!! even if i get under 12 stone im still classed as overweight aiming for 11.11 so sod it im never gonna be in the healthy bmi range..

Dont get hung up on the bmi chart....people are different and it doesn't take into account bone density/muscle mass.

I would love to get down to 9 half stone but there is no way I could maintain that.

Good luck with week 2 and im sure the weeks will fly by:)

Dont know if this link will work but its interesting!
http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.shtml

Last edited:
Hey happy kazz is back!!!!!!
I know why I've been down last couple of days surfing the crimson wave !! Lol just my pmt kicking in I'm always a miserable cow just before !!! Andbim gonna get through it without the usual chocolate and crap!! Still 100% go me!!!!
Feel good now ive set myself a stop date too!!!!
Have a fab Friday ooooh my soups be here on Monday finally something savoury!!
Later peeps x

Ooooh forgot to add I'm not too worried about bmi it would have been nice to be "normal" just for once lmao!!!!!
I'm sure anyone will agree anything lower than starting weight has got to be a healthier weight range!!! Cxxxx

Hey kazz the weight i was happy with myself at was overweight according to bmi, but perfect for me :)

well done sticking 100% :D and let me know how the soups taste!! xx

Whens your end date? xx

15th June!!! That'll be 12 weeks on the diet and I'm still determined to get under 12 st by then!! Even 11 13 would do lol!!!
Week 2 day 4.. Not giving in to my pmt munchies I am so gonna give another 100% week this week!
It's my sons birthday on Wednesday and he will be having cake and I won't awwww warned them no chocolates or wine for mothers day too jus a nice bottle of boss orange perfume thank u very much!! Cos I'm worth it!!
Decided if my god daughter is up for it I'm doing race fir life only 5 k but huge huge achievement for me!!! Set up my cross trainer on 5k distance and hoping to start doing that once a day omg I'm gonna be a new woman!!!!!!! Can't wait happy happy dayz !!!! Xx

Back