Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Hi
Looks like I started Exante for the first time on the same day as you!
So far so good for me too! Although I was badly tempted by some strawberries and blueberries that I was pureeing for my little boy.....I'm pleased to say I managed to resist though!
My mum did LL and lost lots of weight, but I just don't have the time to go to the sessions. Everything I've read on here says that Exante will work just as well with the added bonus of it being cheaper!! I'm determined to stick to it and am hoping to have lost that stone in 4 weeks!
Good luck! I know we can do it!!! ?

Day 4....

WOW day 4 already still going well !! apart from the bloody ticker thingy doing my head in need help on posting it but will get it sussed soon!! any help appreciated lol;)
So my first Saturday and dunno what we got planned today hubby in Cardiff watching footy me and the boys might go watch some rubgy which meand a long walk with the dog down to the club !!! I got a pile of ironing calling me so think that first then brekkie so best get my butt in gear and get some hot steamy action giong on lol:p
be good peeps back later... this seems to be my new facebook lol xxxxxx

What do you need help with with the ticker? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol yup I made it copied it but could I hell as like paste it!!!! Kept getting invalid file but just seen the tech page and gonna try later when my laptop charged yup flat battery again lol xxxx how u doing today???

That's one cute elephant :p i think i'm gonna get myself a ticker....

Ok house tidy feel very energetic today been boogying down with pink on my iPod while wizzing round the house with the hoover! Still feeling cold though but at least no headaches or cramps!! Sitting here with my water reading all your diaries and I know this diet is gonna work for me..
Little goals
1. Shift 21lbs by 21st April eeek
2. Flamingo land in June 35 lbs off
3. London July 42lbs down
4. Dorset august 50lbs lighter!!!!!

Omg that seems very ambitious but I will do my best to hit all these targets !!!
Swimsuit this summer!!!!!!! Xxxx

Exciting isn't it? I keep thinking, if I really really try I'll have to buy a whole new summer wardrobe. What a tragedy :) I'll probably have to get matching shoes as well. Oh, and definitely a new hair cut and my nails done...

Now THAT'S the kind of motivation I need!!! Don't forget the facial too....

Right that's it, these pounds will be gone by summer! I could do with a spa day, let alone a new wardrobe!

Still bloody freezing!!!!!!!! Just can't get warm aww well socks jumper and heating it is maybe an extra cuppa coffee too! Shame my hubby not coming home tonight to keep my feet warm lol xx

Me too!! Just gone and turned the heating back on lol my feet are like ice blocks!

Well it's Saturday night I'm sat with my boys finally toastie warm!! Drinking my choccy shake my little un decided he wants milkshakes too so my blender gonna be well used between exante and hersheys shakes fir the boys! Best watch I don't mix them up lol
Still 100% had en extra black coffee today to warm me up!!! Over 2 litres of water not been peeing so much today must be getting used to the exta fluids yey me!!!!!!!!
Roll on day 5 !! Xxxxxx happy bunny!

Kazz2011 said:
Just remembered funny story from yesterday!! Finished work decided to get my boys a treat from the bakers as you do! Was walking home when by butt kicking friend drove past me and was shouting out the car window "I'm watching u lady"!!!!! There's me with a box from the bakers with 3 buns in lol one for hubby and one each for my boys none for me!!!! Lol she has spies!!!!!
Hubby bit miffed cos I told him I can pit anything solid in my mouth!!!! Sorry if it's crude but being this fat I have a wicked sense of humour slightly twisted but not offending anyone on purpose!!!! Slap my wrist if I cross any lines please!!!!!!!! Xxxxxx

My fella tells me it's only protein and I can have that without coming outa ketosis ;) lol x

Crikey it's early!!!! Day 5 feeling really bloated this morning gurgling tummy think I've got one of the dreaded side effects of vlcd!!!! Tried movicol yesterday about lunchtime spread 3 sachets over 3 hours or so but nothing happening yet!!!!!:(
Drinking loads of water so not dehydrated but gonna have to go chemist later to find something that will get me moving fabulous subject for 5 am but hey ho!!
Damn it's actually 6am just remembered I was supposed to change clocks lol hubby not here that's one of his jobs!!!! He never forgets !!
Anyhoo going for another 100 % day might get some ketostix when I go to the chemist later!!!!
Need this bloated tummy to go away!!!!!
Later peeps x

My dad uses movicol and said it sometimes takes over 24 hours for it to work for him, I actually thought I had the same problem yesterday but later on it was fine xx

Back