Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Week 3 day 3 first slip up!!!! 4 oven chips and a slice of bread !!! Damn I was doing so well wonder how much damage this has caused!! Might skip my last shake tonight!!!!!

Aww no! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Try and have all your packs as it has all your nutrients you need etc which is important when on so little calories xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week3 day4..
Well felt rubbish yesterday beat myself up over a few chips and a slice of bread lol skipped my last shake probably not the best idea but it's done now!!!
New day the sun is out and I'm back on track!!!!
Have a fabulous Saturday peeps xxxx

Week3 day5....
Woo hoo feeling fantastic today been up since 7 done all my ironing caught up with blue bloods and the good wife love trash tv!!!
Lovely day ahead watching my lad play footy then up to mums fir dinner! It's fine they know about the diet they can see the weight coming off and I've assured them it's a short term thing and I know exactly what I'm doing ..
Managed to get into a pair of size 16 jeans yesterday couldn't have fastened them 2 weeks ago so losing inches and flab!!!
Bought a new awning for caravan and booked a weekend break at the end of the month but still staying on the shakes .. So gonna be shake shake shaking in sunny Skeggy instead of watching the royal wedding woop woop!!
9 weeks to go ad hopefully at least 3 lbs a week so another 2 stone should be gone by the time I go to London with the girls yey loads to look forward too ...,
Ooh a couple of my friends are saying "oh I will have to do something about my weight cos you're losing yours!!" do you think they're worried I might not be the chubby one anymore lol luvving it!!!!!!
Happy dayz!!!!
Later peeps!! ;)

Glad to hear you're having such a good day today. I think other people definitely react to our weight loss. Some feel threatened by it, I think others feel inspired by it too. Hope your friends support you on your journey, and just think how much weight you might shift in those next 9 weeks :)

Week3 day6....
Wow nearly into week 4 and only one minor slip up been 100% rest of the time!!
It's really weird I have started looking at myself in my full length mirror!!!!!
I can see huge difference already my belly is going my legs not so heavy and this will sound odd but even my back fat is going!!! Even though I was 15st7 I held it well if you know what I mean my weight was spread evenly all over not all in one place looks like I should lose it evenly too fabulous!!!!
My boobs don't seem to be getting smaller though hubby well pleased lol
Feel much more confident and hoping for a better weigh in this week but even if it is only 3 lbs it's 3lbs of fat gone!!!!!!
Can't wait to get to the end of my 12 weeks and see the new me!!! :)
Happy dayz xxxxx

Yay well done! Sounding positive... Can't believe its been nealy 3 weeks already!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am so ready fir this diet to be over!!! Only another 9 weeks to go ;) let's hope it zooms by!!!
Really wanted to eat some of the spagetti and meatballs I made for the boys but not going to!!!!!!!!
Eating pasta isn't gonna get me to 11stone anything is it!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad I can stick to 100% make it all worth while roll on wednesday !!

Yuck yuck yuck!!!! Definately not a fan of the soups and tried a bar last night not too keen on them either so shakes it is for another 9 weeks!!!! I can live with that!!!

Week 3 day7...
Got really bad stomach cramps this morning !! Hopefully a couple of painkillers will shift it!
Ready for weigh in tomorrow not much going on today!!
Sure will find something that will keep me occupied !!
Lazy day ahead ..... X

Your doing really well Kaz! Have agood day:)

Im hoping too!! Day 2 of a re, re, re, re, start. Think people are fed up with hearing that!

Holy ****!!!!
Must be crazy! Couldn't get in for the 5k race for life so entered the 10k OMG!!!!!!!!!
gotta stick to my diet now!! Xxx

LOL - good luck with the training - at least it will shift weight! You are far far braver than me!

Good luck for the weigh in!

Well done you!! That's fab and will feel like such an achievement when you finish.

I did a 10 mile run a few years ago and didn't care how long it took me as long as I finished. The sense of achievement I felt afterwards lasted for months. Especially as I could barely run a mile when I first started!!!

Regular runs are the answer. Distance doesn't matter at first as long as you do it a few times a week.

Good luck Hun, I'm routing for u x

Just done 10k on cross trainer in 25minutes at a steady pace burned off 220 cals which I'm just replacing now with a lovely choccy shake!
Feel brilliant that o didn't slow down or have to stop for a drink on my first go...
Thing is I will be still on exante when I am doing the race think I should come off maybe the week before to be on safe side????
Race on 11 June I was gonna finish on 15th anyway mmmm have to get advice on this
Anyhoo happy dayz !
Weigh in tomorrow yikes...

:confused:Why are you expecting a headache? I have not heard about that. I am thinking about starting Exante diet. Need to loose 3 1/2 - 4 stone. Would like to loose 2ish by end of June:D

Hi I was warned before I started that possible side effects include headaches fir the first few days! I didn't get any think it's because I drank loads of water to keep hydrated lots of people do get headaches and dizzyness at first !

Back