Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here we go

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LV30, 28 April 2011 Social URL.

1. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Well, after another disappointing - but not altogether surprising - gain on the scales last night, i have now made the momentous decision to stop p*ssing about.

I've got to the stage that i'm boring myself with this gain/tiny loss routine. I'm bored bored bored oh so bored. And i need to get a grip before i totally lose heart and give up completely.

I'm sorry for the moan, but to be honest, no-one else will listen and you are all a captive audience! hahaha

Lx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cleogin

Cleogin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hiya

Good luck with it.....had a gain myself this week and I don't want to get in the habit of up/down. Trying to be 100% this week, and will expect a good return.
    Have a good week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.