Here we go......!!!

nicki303

Thought I'd join u in starting a diary...

I have finally started my path to (hopefully!) a slimmer, healthier, happier me :):):)

My 1st day, I've started with a black coffee & half a toffee, nut & raisin bar, the other half I'll keep to munch on mid afternoon. Pleasantly surprised by the taste, definitely edible!

My 1st target is to get out of the obese bracket & into just overweight.... 1st 8lbs to go!! I'm aiming for a stone in the 1st 4 weeks.... fingers crossed! :D

Nicola xx

thanks Precious...... well done on your fab loss so far! xx

Hi Nicola

Just stopping by to say hi and good luck :) I'm on day 1 too. So far, so good. We CAN do this!

Karen x

Thanks Karen..... I'm so excited about losing this weight finally... I took my mind off the food today by shopping & buying 2 lovely tops that are 2 sizes too small! ;-) we CAN & WILL do it! Good luck girls xx

Just a quick note to wish you ALL the luck in your weightloss journey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Thank u ..... & a massive well done to u so far xx

Go, go, go girls, well done for starting, I thought day one was the hardest, but have got through day three no probs now. I wish you the very best of luck and keep posting.

Thanks Lucy, let us know how u find ur 1st day.... :)

Norwegian girl I found day 1 a breeze, didn't feel hungry or miss food til I was trying to sleep but couldn't because of the pangs! Woke up with them this morn but they've went after a pint of water.... Well done on making it to day 4 :)

Xx

so..... its getting towards the end of day 2 & I've been sooooo hungry all day! I had a choc orange bar & tomato & basil soup today & think I'll take a hot choc up with me while I read in bed....

this evening's been pretty hard as I made the kids some chicken & bacon wraps which I love! There's loads of leftovers which I must throw away soon as I just keep staring & dribbling... :rolleyes:

I can't wait for bed, I'm feeling cold, miserable & very tired.... but still determined! Hoping to feel a little better tomo.....

xx

Nicki, well done, so you had the worst day today day 2! It can only get better from here, I feel so bad you have to made food for others, I am lucky in that I just have myself to think about now. Day four was seriously easier than any other day, Nicki do NOT give up no matter how bad the temptation. I love the veg soup, then the chicken one, why dont you have a hot soup when you are cooking, so it may take tempation away a bit. I am looking forward to Monday then I have done a whole week, I just need to do this now! Am a bit nervous because I have a friend coming to see me in a week and she is a size 8 and will be staying in London for the weekend. (I do not live in Norway now) She is coming with another friend and we were planning to stay in a hotel, I am thinking that I should just see them then come home in the evenings, I am so nervous that she will go mad that I am doing this diet, as I am not going to break it at all when she comes.

Lucy have you started today? Let us know and good luck.
Julia

Thanks Julia, I'm still feeling hungry & tired (start of day 3) but I know it will pass & I want to change so badly so I don't plan on giving in! The support, encouragement & inspiration on here really does make a difference....

Aww it's going to be hard having friends over & not feel like you're really 'joining in' but u CAN do it, just think of that end result & that next time they visit they will find a whole new u!! Hope u enjoy your weekend & don't find it too hard... Xx

norwegian girl said:
Lucy have you started today? Let us know and good luck.
Julia

Yeah started yesterday. Went ok. Not as bad as expected!
Lx

Beginning of day 4.....

I'm a bit confused as to why I don't seem to be in ketosis as yet... No bad breath, no funny taste & my stomach is still sooo hungry :-( according to what I've read, the liver only has a 2 day store of glycogen so I should be by now?? & from the posts on here it seems others have lost the horrible hunger pangs by day 4.... I really hope it happens soon, I'm still feeling really strong & positive & def not tempted to eat but would be nice if my tummy wasn't growling away so much!!

Not finding it too bad so far, really enjoying the bars, milkshakes are ok but the soups are a little hard going.... Chilli powder has become my new best friend! Last night I had a vanilla shake hot, with decaff coffee in... It was yummy! :)

I have a kids party to go to today, it's in one of those playbarn things in a PUB! arghhh that's gonna be a hard one?! But I won't give in to a nice cold glass of pink, I'll take my water & drink that instead...

Hope you're all doing well so far!

Nicola xx

Right, I'm off 4 a sneaky peek at the scales.... :-D

6 lbs off so far!!! :-D yay not bad going for 3 days work?! I know it's mainly fluid but it's still 6lbs :) even more motivated to get to end of the 1st week now :-D

Nicola xx

Well done so far... Everyone has different effects of ketosis. It's the determination to change that will get you through then you'll suddenly realise your not bothered by food at all. The mental habits are the hardest to break. Xx

nicki303 said:
6 lbs off so far!!! :-D yay not bad going for 3 days work?! I know it's mainly fluid but it's still 6lbs :) even more motivated to get to end of the 1st week now :-D

Nicola xx

Well done!! 6lbs is fabulous!! You're well on your way now! Keep at it! Really pleased you're doing so well!

Back