Here we go!

FatPat_

Hi all!!

I started Lipotrim yesterday. 43 lbs to lose!

I lost 3 stone on Lipotrim a few years back but the weight has creeped back on and I can't seem to be able to stick to more conventional methods of dieting.

Weirdly, I love this diet! But where I do struggle is other people's negative reactions. There's one busy-body at work who HAS to make a comment every time she sees me about how "stupid" I am and how the shakes are bad for me. Well sorry, I can't lose weight any other way and if it suits me as a 35 year old grown up female then why the hell can't I do what I please without anyone else's negativity?!

Gosh!!

Next time I'll just pour a shake over her head!!

Anyway... Day 2 and I'm already feeling better about myself. Long may it continue!

X

Welcome! :) You've done it before so you already know what to expect, so I wont bore you with that!

I thought the same as you about the people being negative, so I didn't tell anyone for ages.. however, that seemed to have made it worse, as it turned out when I did tell people (and was able to say I've been on it for X weeks and lost Y lbs already) people were far more positive.

That busy-body will be jealous in a couple of weeks when the weight is dropping off you! It's not unhealthy as you're being monitored by a pharmacy/doctor, and like you said it's up to you what diet you choose!!!

Keep strong, there are lots of us in the same boat as you :) If you are finding it tough come talk to us on here xx

Yes! That must be it and as it's 99.9% ALWAYS women that respond negatively it must be down to jealousy and not concern... Haha!

That's what I'm clinging to! Haha Got so many amazing outfits I can't fit into at the moment... Come Christmas, I will be ready to WOW them all!!!!

Me again CloverCat!

As I said before, drink water steadily throughout the day and keep busy so your mind doesn't wander. You won't get hungry but you will feel like reaching for a bag of crisps because that's just a habit but trust me... After the first couple of weigh-ins when you see how much you lose, you'll be MUCH more determined NOT to give up!

A good idea is to pick out clothing you wish to fit into!! That helps for me!!! It's so satisfying when you actually get them on! X

Best of Luck Pat, i totally understand why you didn't tell anyone, i only told my family and one close friend they were unsupportive in the beginning but now they support me...

We're all in the same boat, so we'll all support you :)

Best of Luck Pat, i totally understand why you didn't tell anyone, i only told my family and one close friend they were unsupportive in the beginning but now they support me...

We're all in the same boat, so we'll all support you :)

I'm the same! Work think I'm having a cuppa soup but its my shake! X

Back