I've seen that some people have some problems with buffet/party food ideas, here are some tips:
- Asparagus or Melons wrapped in Parma ham
- Syn free Morrisons pork sausages
- Bean - Pepper salad, mix one can kidney beans, a red pepper and a green pepper, one little can of sweetcorn and a onion in a bowl. Season with white vine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Fruit salad (any mixed food), with some little crushed walnuts, some Splenda sugar and some sugar free maple syrup.
- Portobello mushrooms filled with spinach, garlic and onions and baked in the oven
- Portobello mushrooms filled with a quark and one egg mixture. Mix one pot of quark and one egg, season and bake in the oven.
- Cucumber yoghurt salad, peel a cucumber, half in lenght, get rid of the seed with a little tea spoon, cut in very thin slices, mix with zero fat yoghurt, dill, salt, splenda sugar.
- Spicy meat balls, mix lean beef mince with little cubes of garlic, chili, onions, parsley, salt and pepper, bake in the oven.
- Fish kebabs, cut mixed fish like cod, haddock, salmon, tuna,... in big cubes, marinate in lemon juice, garlic and some honey, fry and put on kebab sticks.
- Prawn cocotail, mix some prawns in zero fat greek yoghurt, add some paprika, lemon juice and salt.