Heres hoping................

susan70

Gold Member
Im into my 4th week on cd, i admit to being dissapointed in my losses as i had done 100% what i was told, anyhow the long story cut short I now have a new cdc and will be seeing him in a weeks time. so heres hoping i will now get the correct help and encouragement.

All of you are a great source of encouragement and support and I would like to thankyou all.

So with 9lbs gone its onwards and upwards.

Let have a toast to the next 9lbs.
All raise our glasses of water and say cheers and well done every1.xxxxxxxxx:bliss:

Thankyou, yes im still doing ss while i wait to see my new cdc.
I have also lost 2in off my waist and an inch off my bust, so am very happy.

Congratulations on you losses , you have done fabby.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Susan - 9 pound loss is great - stick with it and you'll get there ..Hope the new CDC works out

Yvonne
x

thankyou.xx

Im sure you will hunni, your doing just fine if life was easy it would be boring.lol

You can do this and succeed dont worry about anyone else, im due to restart soon and i can remember how hard it is even a year ago i havnt forgotten lol xx good luck hun and well done on 9lb loss!!

:party0023: woohoo go su!!! you know you can do it and you have done really well considering the mess up with yr 1st cdc.
so heres to the next chapter in your cd story :party0016:

thankyou hunni, r u feeling better today frags

Hi Susan,

Just wanted to say well done on your losses far, 9lbs is fantastic!!!

I also wanted to say that some peope have small losses throughout their CD journey. When I did CD last time I averaged 2lbs a week and was happy with that. At least it's a loss right??!!

Onwards and...downwards...scale wise :D

Keep going Susan, you're doing so well!!!

thankyou all sooooooooo much.xxxxxxxxx

Hey! Well done Susan:clap: Try not to be disappointed with your loss. The most important thing is that your sticking with it, and as long as you do that, you'll get there.

When you look back, the most important thing wont be how long it took, but whether you reached your destination.

Keep 100% because that's the easiest way in the long run...even though it might not look like that at the time ;)

it's not how long it takes us to get there but the fact that we got there that counts hon. not many diets you'd lose an average of 3lbs a week... that's a stone a month. which is what the average loss is in any case.... you might not have had a massive loss because you weren't carrying loads of excess water in the first place??

well done on your achievements so far :)

abz xx

I dont know if it was said above because I skim read, i'm tryna catch up on all the threads here lol.

If you're doing as you're told.. does that mean you're sticking to the minimum amount of water you're taking in? 2litres is the minimum.. I'd up it to 5-6litres and you'll see a good improvement. I had two weeks break while I saw friends, in my first week back on the diet (a week yesterday ago) I lost 9lb :)

I always drink loads of water and amostly at a time I bring two pints of water with me where ever I choose to rest.. at the pc, tv or w/e :)

No hun she was telling us stuff we could have but it was things we shouldnt of had at all.
I drink about 4ltrs a day

I meant that reply to be aimed at you and your not being fully happy with your losses at the moment :)

With the water its not so much how much you drink (tho it helps) its how you space it out.. drinking it all in one go isn't good for you but spreading it out is

Yes I space it out throughout the day hun.

Hi Susan,

Well done on your weight loss so far, you are doing great.

Stick with it, it does get better.

After initial big losses in my first couple of weeks I had 4 weeks were I only lost 1lb per week, I kept going and the following week I lost 5lbs.

But even though I wasn't losing much weight, I still lost inches.

Good luck with your new CDC

Jax

Back