heres something i found

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hiya ppl, im not on the dukan diet but was just reading up about it on google and found these recipes on the page, thought u might be interested?u prob have seen them already but here they are just in case :)
PROTEIN RECIPES
Shrimps sauteed in herbs (2 servings, can be doubled)
900g (2lb) shrimps, peeled, de-veined and rinsed.
4 garlic cloves, crushed.
30g (1oz) fresh parsley, chopped.
50ml (2fl oz) dry white wine.
1 lemon, cut in half.

In a non-stick frying pan add the shrimps, garlic, parsley and wine. Sauté on a medium heat until the shrimps are pink. Serve with fresh lemon.

Tandoori chicken escalopes (6 servings)
6 chicken breast fillets.
2 small pots non-fat yoghurt.
2 tbsp tandoori masala spice mix.
3 garlic cloves, crushed.
2cm piece ginger, crushed.
2 green chillies, crushed.
Lemon juice.
Salt and black pepper.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the meat. Make sure the garlic, ginger, chillies and spices are completely crushed to make a smooth blend. Score the chicken so that the yoghurt-spice mixture gets inside the meat and marinate overnight in the fridge. The next day cook in a moderate oven - 200c/400F/ Gas 6 - for 20 minutes then brown under the grill before serving.

article-1267356-0932DD45000005DC-142_233x405.jpg
Beef kebabs: Allowed in the attack phase, but only add vegetables on non-protein days​

Beef kebabs (4 servings)
You will need 4 skewers.
400g (14oz) beef fillet, cut into large chunks.
50ml (2fl oz) low-sodium soy sauce.
2 tbsp Dijon mustard.
1 tbsp cider vinegar.
A little thyme.
1 bay leaf.
Dash of vegetable oil.
50ml (2fl oz) fresh lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the beef for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator. Discard the marinade. place the chunks of beef on the skewers (if using wooden skewers, make sure you soak them in water first to prevent burning). Grill until cooked to your liking.
During the cruise phase you may add tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions.

Cafe, chocolate or vanilla creme (4 servings)
3 eggs, separated.
¼ tsp cornflour.
225ml (8fl oz) skimmed milk.
Flavouring (choose one): 1tsp instant coffee, 1 tsp non-fat cocoa powder dissolved in water or 1 vanilla pod, split lengthwise, insides removed and mixed with a few drops of vanilla extract.
Sweetener to taste

PROTEIN AND VEGETABLE RECIPES
Stuffed mushrooms (makes 20 hors d'oeuvres)
20 large mushrooms, washed
2 garlic cloves, chopped
30g (1oz) fresh parsley, chopped
A few tsp of skimmed milk
A few drops of vegetable oil
Salt and black pepper

Pre-heat oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6.

Use the largest mushrooms you can find. Wash and remove the stalks. Chop stalks and add garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and skimmed milk. Cook the stuffing mixture in a non-stick frying pan. Meanwhile, bake the mushroom caps stem side down for 10 minutes.
Fill the hollow mushroom caps with the cooked stuffing and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until done.

When cooked drizzle a drop or two of vegetable oil over each stuffed mushroom.

article-1267356-0932B8CF000005DC-848_233x206.jpg
Courgette soup: Eat only on mixed food days​

Thick courgette soup (6 - 8 servings)
4 large courgettes, washed and peeled.
1 large onion.
1 carrot, wash and peeled.
1 turnip, washed.
1 low-fat beef bouillon cube.

Wash, peel and cut the vegetables into large pieces. Put in a tall pan with the low-fat beef bouillon cube and cover with water. Cook for 20 - 30 minutes. Puree using a blender to obtain a thick, smooth soup. Serve hot.

Three-pepper tuna (2 servings)
700g (1lb 9oz) tuna steak.
1 red pepper.
1 green pepper.
1 yellow pepper.
Juice of 1-2 lemons.
2 garlic cloves, crushed.
Salt, white pepper.

Wash, de-seed and halve peppers. Grill for 5 minutes, then to make peeling them easier place in a plastic bag for 10 minutes.
Next cut into strips and gently fry for a few minutes over a moderate heat in a non-stick frying pan that has been lightly oiled (add some oil then wipe with kitchen towel) with a little water in the bottom. Season the tuna and steam for 20 minutes.
Mix together lemon juice, garlic and peppers. When the tuna is cooked, allow to cool then marinate it with the peppers in a cool place for 2-3 hours. Serve cold.
Floating Island (4 servings)
4 eggs, separated.
500ml (18fl oz) skimmed milk.
1 vanilla pod, split lengthwise.
Sweetener to taste

In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until they form soft but firm peaks (you can use a dash of cream of tartar to make this easier). in a saucepan bring the milk, sweetner and a small vanilla pod to the boil.
With a ladle carefully spoon out snowball-sized portions of the egg whites and drop them into the hot milk. They will swell up. after turning them over remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a plate.
Extracted from the Dukan Diet by Dr Pierre Dukan to be published by Hodder & Stoughton on May 13 at £12.99. ° 2010 Dr Pierre Dukan.

How very kind of you. Thank you!

thats ok :) xxx

im sorry hun i dont know anything about dukan, was just looking all the diets up on the web and saw these recipes so put them on here. google it im sure ull find something xxxx

excuse my laziness, I've got the Dukan book but read it months ago. I've just this minute decided to consider (see how I avoid committing) doing Dukan from next week. I need to re-read, but... until then... are these recipes ok for attack?

Hi, Dancing.

Only the first 4 are okay for Attack as you're not allowed veg. The rest of them, from Stuffed Mushrooms onwards, are okay for Cruise.

Back