Heres To A New Start.

Well done, they're fantastic losses, you must be over the moon with those. Congratulations. X

Well whoops!!
Daughters party was too darn tempting :D Ended up with pizza and some choc dipped marshmallows.
However.
Today I feel like crap. Seriously, heartburn and just blegh. Don't regret it because its knocked me off for a few days (it was a choice I made), just regret it because I don't feel good today.
Back on track anyway, had a nice evening with her and her friends and its done :)

I went off track on Friday night, not a complete binge out but some nibbles and wine. Felt absolutely terrible the next day, headache, lethargic, the lot. Serves me right, so not worth the treats. X

don't think I realised how good I was feeling on the diet till now.

also thought today I would be hungry but I'm not.

I have made an arse of things this week tho, realised I only have about 5 shakes left till friday and the rest is porridge, which I like, but that involves effort every meal lol.

Does the lovely neighbour like porridge? Lol. Any possibility of swaps? X

she packed in the diet already lol.

I do like porridge, just me being lazy :D

back on track now diet wise, sunday night ended up with leftover pizza (again). was 100% yesterday and all good so far today. Not even feeling to crappy :)

Noooo ....... dam lightweight! Lol. Offer to buy her leftover products at half price, save yourself some money!
Congratulations on getting straight back on it, I know how hard it is to resist, I'm out for a meal on Saturday myself. Decided to just be as good as possible and get back on it on Sunday.
Keep up the good work. X

I would but i swapped all the stuff I didn't like already with her haha.

I'm usually pretty determined and don't cheat, just had the week from hell.

Stay away from carbs if you can :D Youll only feel crappy like I did lol.

I did on Friday night, had fridge stuff and wine, felt like death the following day so lesson learnt! X

I had 2 days off last week, had a massive Chinese on the Wednesday and had an even more massive pizza on the Thursday *sigh* Only gained 1.8lbs though, so not the end of the world, back on track now, I need to get back in the zone, I have my holiday approaching disturbingly fast!

I'm finding because there is no room for error, its hard to stay on track all the time. Most days I'm okay but the odd one or two here n there I could eat everything in sight.

Some things I've been thinking about / decided on:
I want to loose a total of 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 stone on cambridge then switch to weight watchers again (ie do the last couple of stone the old way with a lot of exercise.)
Id like to get back to the point I was with WW last time (size 16, heading into 14), I felt good about myself, confidant even at that and could deal with loosing slowly. It's a shorter term goal for me and I hope it will up my determination if I know the stricter I am, the sooner I can switch.
I will have a chat with my consultant when I see her next about this :) Work out at what point I go up some steps.
Also figured pizza is evil :D

Question if anyone knows, what (if any) is the diff between ss and ss+ and ss+ and 810 plan weight loss wise? Are there massive differences? esp ss and ss+.

I think I'm classed as ss+ because I have milk.
I have no food (except if I fall off the wagon), 3 products a day and skimmed milk in tea, which I drink a fair amount of. I'm not sure as to how much difference having the extra milk makes to the weight loss as even taking that into account I'm still on extremely low calories. X

well im -1b from last weeks home weigh in and -9lb from my official weigh in 2 weeks ago. Happy enough with that :)

I find the scales are fickle things. I get disheartened because they don't seem to be moving then hay presto, the next day you've melted a lb and a half!
You've done so well, just keep it up and I think you're going to be uber pleased when you get your official weigh in! Xx

I've started doing the SS+ with the food option and it's made life 100% easier since I started! Am way less hungry and have a lot less cravings for crap and if I'm out for dinner or away with work I've just been having chicken with rocket or something like that. Have had a couple of cheat things like olive oil on my salad or a couple of spoons of single cream over my mushrooms but I've been exercising quite a lot so figure can't get too upset over those little treats as the weight still seems to be coming off nicely. It's frustrating though standing on the scales each day and staying the same weight for a few days and then all of a sudden you randomly drop a couple of pounds... Thankfully but it makes the days you stay the same quite hard! Xx

Anne, that was my official weigh in. :D

Forgot to mention, my neighbour who packed it in is now expecting so I have all her extra products she didn't have (some of them were the soups etc I hated) AND I managed to trade some of them with my consultant so there's no yucky ones! Have about a weeks supply extra now, will use them so I can be flexible in choices rather than order less next time. This week I had a few days of just porridge because I was too lazy all week to make it and ran out of shakes hah, kinda sick of it now.

Good news all round then. Lol. Got my weigh in tomorrow morning, not expecting anything as had the full Sunday roast today cooked for me for Mother's Day. Ploughing on though, I've got a wedding in a couple of weeks and want another half stone gone by then. Fingers crossed I keep focused. X

Well I lost another 2.5lb, not bad at all considering I've had a couple of blips this week. That brings my total to 13.5lb in two weeks. Over the moon with that. :) x

Well done Anne that's fantastic!!! Really pleased for you xx

Well if I can emulate you and do two stone in five weeks, I'll be over the moon. Well done. X

Back