Here's to getting the old me back!

Hiya guys

I am loving the spending tone of this diary thread!!! It is the way forward - ha - shouldn't be saying that as a Bank Manager - but hey!!! I'm trying to hold off the spending til holiday in April - my Phase 1 goal is to get to 14st 7lb by 23rd of April!! Which means 5stone?!?

I know it's a lot but my body has done it b4!! I won't be too disheartened if I don't get exactly that but it's a GOAL - it should put me in size 12/14 which leaves room for Phase 2 when I get back down to size 10!!

I love the thought of buying trendier clothes - I feel like I have a fashion sense but have been unable to use it - so can't wait to see if everything I think will look good on me - actually will?!?

Let's do it x x

Here's my "before" (11 September 2010):

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
and here's my "after" (29 December 2010):

Attachments

• After.jpg
    After.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
WOW

You look fab!!!!!!!

Wish I had kept mine from 1st time round too - but this really inspires me!! Can't wait to get an after picture!!

Also how cool is it being able to wear knee high boots - they currently dont shift above my kankles!! Hee hee x x

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!! Hun! You look stunning! And may I say so as well.... so much younger! :eek:

Hey Spangly - my Minimins firend x
CONGRATULATIONS - you look fab and much happier and younger as Mags said. You must be very proud.
Not only are you wearing boots that come up to your knees and look great - I can see SPACE between your leg and the boot - doesn't it feel amazing?
Well done you. xxx
:girlpower::winner::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Wow well done.....you look fantastic ......a normal BMI is great. Good luck with you training. Nutty x

Wow!! To echo everyone else, you look just gorgeous!! Well done... A real inspiration, and I'm so happy for you!! :) xx

Thanks, everyone. Yes, there is space at the top of my boots, slenda! It's amazing!!

And yes, I do look heaps younger. Thing is, I can't actually remember looking THAT terrible (denial is an incredible thing, evidently!). I've gone a bit mental shopping recently so have a whole new wardrobe of funky outfits... above-the-knee skirts, fitted dresses, a bodycon maxi dress (!), jeans... soooooo much fun! (anyone watch Miranda? such fun!)

Thank you guys. The support on this site is amazing. I'm going to really need it over the next few months too, as I start (gasp) eating again!!!

Don't be scared Hun. It's part of the process! Just think how many new things you'll be able to learn and find out about yourself. Exciting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah - I agree - my RTM and Management were real eye openers for me - I really learnt my 'trigger' foods and for a short time after I finished LL I used what I learnt!!

Then as I'm sure we r all familiar with - good habits get thrown out the windows far too quickly!!!!

But don't worry and as mags said - we r all here to lean on x x

Heya Hun

it is scary and exciting in equal measure, but enjoy every step of the way. This is actually the part where you really learn stuff!!! This is also weirdly the most important part to complete as it sets you up for the future. Looking forward to reading how it goes.

j
xx

Thanks, everyone! Off to my first "Lite" meeting tomorrow night. I'm a bit uncertain about starting to eat food on Saturday: getting the right things in the right amounts etc, but I expect I'll work it out. I've been reading the book so I've a fair idea of what I can and can't have - mainly I'm getting excited about veggies! I've always loved vegetables (apart from parsnips and celery, bleurgh) so this part is going to be fun!

Good luck tomorrow Spangly.
Don't forget to come back and tell us how it goes x

First weigh in tomorrow!!!!!

Feel nervous - dunno why?! Anyway will let u know the result when I get it x x

Good luck for anyone else with a weigh in tomorrow!! X x

Good luck, laura!

This morning was a bit of a red letter day for me: I tried on my new, skinny (!), size 12 jeans, that were a bit too muffin-top inducing a couple of weeks ago, and (if I say so myself) they looked great! Pity I was going to work or I would have worn them today.

Got some really nice compliments this morning though as I'm wearing some slim-fitting trousers. Loving this! (but I mustn't let it go to my head!!)

Still dithering about my goal. I have tweaked it from 65kg to 67kg already... just not sure what weight is right for me!

Hiya Spanglymum

I bet your walking on cloud nine! Congratulations on losing so much and feeling so good, can't wait to get there myself lol xx Maxi xx

Back