Here's to getting the old me back!

Well, I'm pretty much resigned to not having got it after all. I haven't heard anything and time is now ticking on. Hey ho. At least I got to the last two!

AND

a headhunter contacted me this morning about another job - which is in a better location so would be a much shorter commute! :D So all is not yet lost!!

They have tried to call me and now we seem to be playing voicemail tennis. Gah! The streeeeesssssssss!

Omg I knew you would congratulations you deserve something good to happen and it did woop woop xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wonderful news lovely girl. Thrilled for you x

Get in!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done spangly fantastic news,bet you've got a big grin across your face lol!! Congratulations!!!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
I was full of confidence for you Hun. Congatulations - you must be very chuffed - worth the wait, wasn't it?
Hubby and your Mother? Both pleased for you and proud I'm sure.
Happy week-end. xx

WELL DONE!!!! X

Thanks, everyone! I just can't stop smiling! :D

Was a bit naughty and had another TK Maxx fix earlier. Bought a dress I tried on six weeks ago but virtuously left behind. Oops!! It's AMAZING though. Very plain, draped ochre matt silk crepe, by Jil Sander. Gorgeous. Goodness knows when I will wear it but I do plan to find an occasion! :D Hopefully I will be going to the NY office later in the year (get me!) so maybe if I get taken out to dinner... >dreams<

You'll be needing more like that, a woman in your position.......x

Spanglymum said:
Thanks, everyone! I just can't stop smiling! :D

Was a bit naughty and had another TK Maxx fix earlier. Bought a dress I tried on six weeks ago but virtuously left behind. Oops!! It's AMAZING though. Very plain, draped ochre matt silk crepe, by Jil Sander. Gorgeous. Goodness knows when I will wear it but I do plan to find an occasion! :D Hopefully I will be going to the NY office later in the year (get me!) so maybe if I get taken out to dinner... >dreams<

You go girl you will be looking hot,hot,hot dinner or not you so deserve it Hun!
Sexy xx

Back down to earth. Went to yoga yesterday (hurrah!) and ooh, my core muscles today. Owwww! Today I will mostly be bumbling about like an arthritic frog.

Lol arthritic frog. made me laugh x

Had my induction at the gym today and got a new programme set up. It felt very different being there at a normal weight rather than mega-overweight. I somehow felt like I was 'allowed' to be there. Weird! But good!

So tomorrow I will be handing in my notice :eek:!! I'm quite nervous, actually, as I'm not sure how my boss will take it, or my department for that matter. OMG this is real!

Back