He's gone

Thinking of you Rachel and hope you are ok. x

I've been for a long walk today in the woods where we always walked every afternoon and scattered his ashes in all his favourtie muddy spots. Didn't want to go but mum persuaded me to and I feel glad I did now, especially on such a lovely sunny afternoon.
Still doing silly things and then remember he's not here. Can't bring myself to move his water bowl and there are still poo bags in every coat pocket. It's been two weeks now and I'm sure time will help the healing but right now it's still just so very sad in spite of such happy memories.
Thank you all for your kind words. Here's a nice autumn picture of himfrom the same time last year xxx

Oh Rachel
Another lovely photo. I'm glad you were able to give him a nice
send off on a beautiful day.
I went to a peaceful park with BL this morning. We sat on a bench
and the only other people we saw were those walking their dogs.
It would have been a perfect place to do what you had to do for Max.
We were talking about BLs Mum's dog who will be arriving here towards the end of the month to start an ew life with her in England. That is a different emotional doggy story.
Animals are so important to us all aren't they.
I have 2 cats. We did have 3, but one was killed by a car last year. We still miss her. I have some photos of her in my Miinimins albums. We never forget our lovely pets. 2 weeks is such a short time. It's a cliche, but time is a healer. Eventually you will be able to remember him without the raw pain you are feeling now.

awww brought lump to my throat, such a beautiful picture x

Back