Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Will do thanks.

Yes, will be careful. Am a verteran of many years keeping weight steady but the last 5 have been a nightmare of weight gain slowly but surely.

So guess Monday is weigh in? Great and thanks for having me on board. In celebration am going to do a workout. :)

This is confusing me- whats the colours??? and do i go to the first post and it will be updated for me? or do i have to update it? HELP!

I am thick.

Not thick ellebear! I am a bit muddled too! So, today, Monday is start day? Ok, well, I have had a good day so far, ate well and been to the gym. I will figure out the chart/ colour/ weigh in thing as we go along! Lol

This is confusing me- whats the colours??? and do i go to the first post and it will be updated for me? or do i have to update it? HELP!

I am thick.

Oops soz if I'm making this complicated!! All yous have to do is post your result and I'll do all the updating!! You just need to look at the first post and I'll have magically updated it! The colour code is just so that everyone knows what week everyone is on!! And I like colour! Hence why my food diaries are always in red lol! I like things to stand out!!!

Whoohooo, I hope I don't make any enemies by saying this, but I lost 5.5lb this week!!!!!! OK before anyone gets envious I gained this exact amount last week so I'm kind of square again!! It was a blow having 6lb to go, then 7lb to go and then 12.5lb to go until the big 'T'!! So now back to 7lb to go and hoping for that last 1lb next week to get back to where I was!! Good luck to the rest of you!! I think some of you will be due to report back on a Monday night weigh-in!!

Whoohooo, I hope I don't make any enemies by saying this, but I lost 5.5lb this week!!!!!!
There you go Heather - I said you were trying to lose it all in one week!
Well done chica - back to where you started before your hols.

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome Hevs! Wow - what a fab loss! Well done hun that's simply fab! Loving this thread btw, it's just what I need to get on track for the final push. Bring it on - 'who are we? THE JACK ARMY!!!'

Hi Zoe - I prefer to think of it as more of a nautical adventure.

Yacht H&B

Now that could stand for Hevs & Bev but in my mind it has become Hell & Back.

I was in Hell at 5 stone overweight and definitley now on my way back to something more reasonable! Still won't be a skinny-mini but an awful lot better!

krupskaya said:
Thanks for the lovely warm welcome Hevs! Wow - what a fab loss! Well done hun that's simply fab! Loving this thread btw, it's just what I need to get on track for the final push. Bring it on - 'who are we? THE JACK ARMY!!!'

WE.ARE.PREMIER.LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!! X Welcome Zo, and good luck with this challenge! X

Pommette said:
There you go Heather - I said you were trying to lose it all in one week!
Well done chica - back to where you started before your hols.

Thanks Bev! Chuffed is not the word! X

Morning everyone

After much thought am going to adjust target to 154 lbs. Looking back it has been many years since I was 146. How time flies. I know at 154 I will be pretty neat sized as big boned 5' 7"! So now on target for a 19 lb loss, I hope!!
If on getting back to that I want to go a little further, it will be done!

OK, not entirely how to say this without being absolutely mortified, embarrassed and wondering what the hell I was doing joining this group in the first place when I was already off the wagon! :eek: :confused: I suppose I was hoping that it might give me the kick up the jacksy I needed to stop playing about with the same pound! Anyway, the mortifying news I have to report - on my first week in such a lovely positive group - is 2lbs ON! :( So it looks like I have stopped with the 1lb game - and moved onto 2lbs - in the wrong direction! I'm really sorry - I feel like I'm taking the p*ss out of the group and that wasn't my intention! Anyway, I am not sure whether to just be kicked out of the group while I get my mojo back and then hopefully catch up some time when I'm in the zone? :cry:

Hey katerpillar, the whole point if these groups is that we are here for eachother, no matter what. We understand eachother, and we cheer each other on: so don't even think for a moment that you get to quit on us!!! :)

Stay here and plan your next 12 hours carefully. If you can't start now, just start with breakfast. You can do this!!
X

Don't even think like that Katerpillar!
I had a good loss this week but that's probably because I put 1.5 lbs on last week and was so bl**dy determined to get it off.

Hit the superspeed or green veggie soup, melon and berries and LOTS of water and it will work wonders. It certainly did it for me last week!

Consider yourself re-motivated, or else you'll get one of these :whoopass: or perhaps one of these :massmoon:

LOL - you can do this. You are so close to target.

Back